Kingwood Park 31 Sheldon C.E. King 28/Final

WOSgrad

Just a word to the wise, you are never as good or bad as you think you are. That being said, I am very proud for our team as they played their tails off. Our focus now shifts to Crosby. Good luck to both teams and I know it will be a battle.

You should be proud. Our view of this game hasn't changed. Still prepared for a battle.

I just want a team from our district to win the trophy. These wins/losses before the playoffs start don't mean squat unless you win the big dance. Oh wait, that's right, everybody wants "District Champs" on their booster club sign in the end zone. C'mon man!!!!!! I want "State Champs" on my booster club board!!!!!

I just want a team from our district to win the trophy. These wins/losses before the playoffs start don't mean squat unless you win the big dance. Oh wait, that's right, everybody wants "District Champs" on their booster club sign in the end zone. C'mon man!!!!!! I want "State Champs" on my booster club board!!!!!

+1 for that. I have become very jaded watching Dayton and have seen plenty of district championships. I would be a liar if I said I didn't want dayton to win all their regular season games but I'm still looking for the one thing dayton or anyone from our district hasn't accomplished. At least not in the last 40 years. Who ever wins this last game with King and Crosby I'm just hoping both teams come out healthy and the loser of the game shakes it off for what really counts. The playoffs.

Oh say it isn't so!! Two wrong posts back to back?? Oh the glory in being able to share my vast football IQ knowledge with You two peas in a pod. As predetermined by the coaches of 21-5A at the beginning of the 2014 football season a "Coin flip" will resolve any TWO team or more tiebreakers and the winner being named #1 seed and district champs. Oh the smile on my face to set You Two straight is heartwarming. Maybe You two should write a book Football for Dummies II edition

Coin Toss!!! Really !!!  FB06 where are you getting this info from and I need a number or website to verify, PLEASE