Kingwood Park 31 Sheldon C.E. King 28/Final

WOSgrad

Fb06 & code red yall held serve 9-0 congrats we didnt. That lost took the fire out nov 7th no more thrilla in manila no more rumble in the jungle just another district game I cant even call you guys volleyballer 06 and code pink anymore lol congrats guys

I still think this game is up there with the Dayton game for intensity for me. KWP only changed others views of this game. Still very important to us. I will be there early with Tha family.

@Footballer06, although I do respect what seems to be a pretty decent knowledge of the game you posess, and your ability to fire up a thread, I do, however wonder which undefeated teams bandwagon you will try and hi-jack next if Crosby loses? If I recall correctly, when Baytown Sterling was 5-0 heading into the PA Mem game, you were annointing them as the 2nd coming of Al Dennis' teams of the 70's. And if Im not mistaken, I told you pump your breaks on that nonsense, and RSS, lost that game, and every game sense, and you weren't heard from again in that regard. I'm sure you will fire back with an amusing and somewhat intelligent retort from your "jungle lair" in Crosby ie your moms basement, so enhoy your hotpocket, and good luck to you and whatever teams jock you're riding this week! GO GCM (4-5) BEAT OZEN AND MAKE THE PLAYOFFS!

welp………

It's still for the district championship. Because King lost to KP, IF they beat Crosby, King will be DC's because of the head to head win.

Co-district or District Champion is in Crosby's hands. Nothing less. King is either Co-district or second.

It's still for the district championship. Because King lost to KP, IF they beat Crosby, King will be DC's because of the head to head win.

a share of it, not outright.

Oh say it isn't so!! Two wrong posts back to back?? Oh the glory in being able to share my vast football IQ knowledge with You two peas in a pod. As predetermined by the coaches of 21-5A at the beginning of the 2014 football season a "Coin flip" will resolve any TWO team or more tiebreakers and the winner being named #1 seed and district champs. Oh the smile on my face to set You Two straight is heartwarming. Maybe You two should write a book Football for Dummies II edition

Oh say it isn't so!! Two wrong posts back to back?? Oh the glory in being able to share my vast football IQ knowledge with You two peas in a pod. As predetermined by the coaches of 21-5A at the beginning of the 2014 football season a "Coin flip" will resolve any TWO team or more tiebreakers and the winner being named #1 seed and district champs. Oh the smile on my face to set You Two straight is heartwarming. Maybe You two should write a book Football for Dummies II edition

Well there you go.

I can believe it if its from a reliable source, not a known board troll. ;)

My hats off to kingwood park they smacked us in the mouth right out the gate there offense bullied our defense its one thing to lost but to get punked doing it SMH

BLUE...I'm just glad you're ok. I was worried about you last night. We tried to warn you about Park. we know we still need to play or A game to come out with the win.

if they beat Crosby they will be co champ. But you see things the way you see it

I was repeating what someone told me.... Despite others thinking that was coming straight from me. Who has no clue.  But it's all good. Good luck next Friday. May the best team win. Then 21 sweep's 22