Kingwood Park 31 Sheldon C.E. King 28/Final

WOSgrad

Down goes WANNABE Frazier, Down goes WANNABE Frazier. King just got declawed by them real Panthers. Hahahaha KWP done went and totally screwed Crosby's chance to show you all what has been known by REAL football insiders, King is just not physical enough. I hate to say I told ya so but just wait til they face a much more physical team in their own house next Friday. Kinda takes the whole fun out of gloating now cause all I have to say to you chump ranksters is your side of town is next once we dispatch of King

Man oh man.. what a game... King gotta stop with all those penalties. And my pick-ems are jacked up again! GCM wins against Nederland (not my pick) Lumberton wins against Vidor (not my pick) KP wins against King ( not my pick) *sigh* Great game yall. Very exciting.

Here's a concept, pick everything and write it on a piece of paperur brilliant football mind thinks and type the opposite. Your welcome for you winning next weeks pickem in advance

Kingwood played king the whole game like they did crosby second half. And both teams struggled with it. Crosby game might have been different if kingwood would have done the same to them. King did get caught looking ahead. But that game didnt matter win or lose. Just put a 1 in the loss. Next week is still for the district title so it will be a good one.

Kingwood played king the whole game like they did crosby second half. And both teams struggled with it. Crosby game might have been different if kingwood would have done the same to them. King did get caught looking ahead. But that game didnt matter win or lose. Just put a 1 in the loss. Next week is still for the district title so it will be a good one.

Proves they are beatable and using common logic on this board they are beatable to Crosby. Every game matters.

yes it will be a good one. Get your duckets early

WOW!  In retrospect....  You would rather lose in week 9 and have another game the following week, then lose in the playoffs and start dribbling basketballs.  Has KW Park just secured a playoff spot???

I guess by that theory in retrospect we could have just napped during Porter. No thanks.