Kingwood Park 31 Sheldon C.E. King 28/Final

WOSgrad

I'm here to eat crow kingwood park o-line kicked our d-line assss all night Long…. Qb beat us with the same qb draw all night long 36att 272 2tds hats off to k.park

Still looking forward to the battle next week Blue. Injury free ready for 21-5a playoff football. Already got my tix

Crosby needs to be rooting for KW Park.  Crosby goes Division 2 they will be playing after Thanksgiving, if they go Division I they will be roasted in round 2.

KWP is a solid pick against BH, IMO which is worthless

HERE WE GO, well if KWP this or KWP that then they would've beat CrOsBy toooo. Get a freakin life you haters and let KWP take their win and be proud they WON TONIGHT. Crosby did a hard thing to do and beat them in their house. King wasn't looking ahead they're just not that good. PERIOD. New Caney beats them if they don't turn the ball over or if they'd have fumbled 8 times Dayton beats em, I could go on and on with hypotheticals but the bottom line is they are SOFT and can't get punched in the mouth for 4Q. Whose football IQ looks likes the equivalents of Einstein's IQ now. Haters gonna Hate. Tick tock King tick tock, then u better run for cover Injuns or Panthers or Jaguars ( done kennels them PUPS ) cause theirs a REAL KING of the Jungle comin for ya.

Roasted by who?

The division 1 winners of district 21 and district 22 will face the winners of district 23 and 24.  Already set in place, FB Ridge Point will play Richmond Foster (look for Ridge Point to handle Foster)  in the other game George Ranch will take on FB Elkins.  Don't think Elkins defense can stop GRHS.  All four of these teams are in the top 20 state rankings and in the top 10 Houston Rankings.  In division I look for Ridge Point and GRHS to square off in the quarterfinals.  Division 2 is not as strong.  Winners of the 21 vs 22 bidistrict round stand a strong chance of getting to quarterfinals.

No hating here just saying when you play mistake free ball its tough to lose. Im from crosby and its people like you that makes us look bad cause you talk all this trash and if king wins next week you wont have a word to say. But im sure you will try to come back at me now cause your kid plays for crosby or you did in the past so you cant admit that all these games that were close crosby could have easily loss. When in the end you just gotta give the kids respect for the hard work they have done all season.

No hating here just saying when you play mistake free ball its tough to lose. Im from crosby and its people like you that makes us look bad cause you talk all this trash and if king wins next week you wont have a word to say. But im sure you will try to come back at me now cause your kid plays for crosby or you did in the past so you cant admit that all these games that were close crosby could have easily loss. When in the end you just gotta give the kids respect for the hard work they have done all season.

While a loud mouth I also remember FB06 saying when games were closer than they should have been. I remember FB06 giving praise to Dayton right after the game. FB06 gives plenty of ammunition but not hypocritical.

It was a great game plan by Kingwood Park.  They basically ran a goal line offense the whole game with 36 QB draws .  Also, I have read that they used the same plan against Crosby the second half of their game and it gave Crosby fits too.  We missed too many opportunities.  Too many dropped balls and penalties.  However, it is a learning experience.  I'm sure Coach Price will have them ready for next week.      

It was a great game plan by Kingwood Park.  They basically ran a goal line offense the whole game with 36 QB draws .  Also, I have read that they used the same plan against Crosby the second half of their game and it gave Crosby fits too.  We missed too many opportunities.  Too many dropped balls and penalties.  However, it is a learning experience.  I'm sure Coach Price will have them ready for next week.

Might want to update your signature....sorry couldn't resist.

It was a great game plan by Kingwood Park. They basically ran a goal line offense the whole game with 36 QB draws . Also, I have read that they used the same plan against Crosby the second half of their game and it gave Crosby fits too. We missed too many opportunities. Too many dropped balls and penalties. However, it is a learning experience. I'm sure Coach Price will have them ready for next week.

we told you that. We just had one more stop then them.

The division 1 winners of district 21 and district 22 will face the winners of district 23 and 24. Already set in place, FB Ridge Point will play Richmond Foster (look for Ridge Point to handle Foster) in the other game George Ranch will take on FB Elkins. Don't think Elkins defense can stop GRHS. All four of these teams are in the top 20 state rankings and in the top 10 Houston Rankings. In division I look for Ridge Point and GRHS to square off in the quarterfinals. Division 2 is not as strong. Winners of the 21 vs 22 bidistrict round stand a strong chance of getting to quarterfinals.

I think we found out tonight that rankings mean nothing and in all honesty if Crosby goes d1 I think they have a good chance of beating George ranch. That is if grhs makes it out of the first round.

HERE WE GO, well if KWP this or KWP that then they would've beat CrOsBy toooo. Get a freakin life you haters and let KWP take their win and be proud they WON TONIGHT. Crosby did a hard thing to do and beat them in their house. King wasn't looking ahead they're just not that good. PERIOD. New Caney beats them if they don't turn the ball over or if they'd have fumbled 8 times Dayton beats em, I could go on and on with hypotheticals but the bottom line is they are SOFT and can't get punched in the mouth for 4Q. Whose football IQ looks likes the equivalents of Einstein's IQ now. Haters gonna Hate. Tick tock King tick tock, then u better run for cover Injuns or Panthers or Jaguars ( done kennels them PUPS ) cause theirs a REAL KING of the Jungle comin for ya.

I don't think it really matters what kp could have done different to beat crosby. What matters is that Crosby will beat cek next week to hand them their second loss of the season.

I don't think it really matters what kp could have done different to beat crosby. What matters is that Crosby will beat cek next week to hand them their second loss of the season.

Never thought I would read that.....at least by a non-homer. Looking forward to the escalated heart rate and the lack of a voice Friday night.

The division 1 winners of district 21 and district 22 will face the winners of district 23 and 24.  Already set in place, FB Ridge Point will play Richmond Foster (look for Ridge Point to handle Foster)  in the other game George Ranch will take on FB Elkins.  Don't think Elkins defense can stop GRHS.  All four of these teams are in the top 20 state rankings and in the top 10 Houston Rankings.  In division I look for Ridge Point and GRHS to square off in the quarterfinals.  Division 2 is not as strong.  Winners of the 21 vs 22 bidistrict round stand a strong chance of getting to quarterfinals.

The division 1 winners of district 21 and district 22 will face the winners of district 23 and 24.  Already set in place, FB Ridge Point will play Richmond Foster (look for Ridge Point to handle Foster)  in the other game George Ranch will take on FB Elkins.  Don't think Elkins defense can stop GRHS.  All four of these teams are in the top 20 state rankings and in the top 10 Houston Rankings.  In division I look for Ridge Point and GRHS to square off in the quarterfinals.  Division 2 is not as strong.  Winners of the 21 vs 22 bidistrict round stand a strong
chance of getting to quarterfinals.

Nooobody in 21 or 22 is worried about those rankings . We might not be able to stop em but they sure better be ready to shoot it out !

@Footballer06, although I do respect what seems to be a pretty decent knowledge of the game you posess, and your ability to fire up a thread, I do, however wonder which undefeated teams bandwagon you will try and hi-jack next if Crosby loses? If I recall correctly, when Baytown Sterling was 5-0 heading into the PA Mem game, you were annointing them as the 2nd coming of Al Dennis' teams of the 70's. And if Im not mistaken, I told you pump your breaks on that nonsense, and RSS, lost that game, and every game sense, and you weren't heard from again in that regard. I'm sure you will fire back with an amusing and somewhat intelligent retort from your "jungle lair" in Crosby ie your moms basement, so enhoy your hotpocket, and good luck to you and whatever teams jock you're riding this week! GO GCM (4-5) BEAT OZEN AND MAKE THE PLAYOFFS!