West Orange-Stark 42 Hardin-Jefferson 21/Final

WOSgrad

Hey guys, I'm actually in Miami at a sales conference. Have not had time to get on there in the past couple of days. My 17 year old son had hernia surgery back in August and 2 more surgeries because of infection. He has been back and ready to play since the Tatum game but only got to start this past week against WOS... I should be able to read this long thread on Friday and make some outlandish comments then... Until Friday!!!!! Later!!!!!

Hey guys, I'm actually in Miami at a sales conference. Have not had time to get on there in the past couple of days. My 17 year old son had hernia surgery back in August and 2 more surgeries because of infection. He has been back and ready to play since the Tatum game but only got to start this past week against WOS... I should be able to read this long thread on Friday and make some outlandish comments then... Until Friday!!!!! Later!!!!!

I am glad he is better. I had hernia surgery myself years ago and I know it knocks you down for awhile. 

it has been a on going problem on our punt squad we have had several hit players a couple turned over a couple we fell on. The punt Friday not DID NOT touch our player (watched it on hudl several times) but we are guilty for being in the vicinity. Our coach used to tell us if we were going to let the punt hit the ground then the punt team better be in the bleachers before it does.. 

Glad to see your son was able to play Bedelmon! Great game by both teams! I just read where if OF loses to Ham Fanett that they play Lamarque first round!!! 😣 that's crazy but I have a feeling that if they did play Lamarque first that they could seriously give them a headache!

Glad to see your son was able to play Bedelmon! Great game by both teams! I just read where if OF loses to Ham Fanett that they play Lamarque first round!!! that's crazy but I have a feeling that if they did play Lamarque first that they could seriously give them a headache!

Ill go one step further. I believe they beat LaMarque. I still think HF plays them though. OF I believe is a little too much for HF.

it is real nice to know that this district can represent from top to bottom -- OF, HF, HJ and WOS -- have very competitive programs now - well coached and great athletes -- becoming more and more competitive each year -- hope they all continue to roll in playoffs -- Lamarque gona have their hands full no matter who comes out for them

it is real nice to know that this district can represent from top to bottom -- OF, HF, HJ and WOS -- have very competitive programs now - well coached and great athletes -- becoming more and more competitive each year -- hope they all continue to roll in playoffs -- Lamarque gona have their hands full no matter who comes out for them

So much for the people saying how terrible the district was going be. LOL. 4 quality teams.

MoFo look at the ball real close you will see ball changes direction as the HJ player ducks his head a bean bag came out immediately.

Yes I have had people tell me that, I do not think it hits him, nor does any of the 3 WOS players that are right on top of it when it happens as they touch the ball down and head to the side line. You also must remember that WOS sends their Defense out as HJ sends their offense out. I know WOS players and Coach T well enough that even if there was a hint that the ball hit him the players would have been all over the ball and Coach T would have been having a stroke arguing his point.

All in all the punt did not change the outcome of this game broke a little momentum but in general WOS played a near flawless game and we did not.

As I yell from the stands on EVERY punt.....GET AWAY FROM IT.... run to the field house or concession stand...but our players are drawn  to the ball like a fat kid to cake.