4th Spot in 22-5A

Brubaker

Actually I remember it the other way around where in a 3 way tie, the 2-0 team went and they didnt have the best differential, I'm certain head to head is the first method of breaking ties.

It happened with Nederland and I think it may have been the last year WOS was in that district before they dropped down. 

I can't remember if Nederland had beat both other teams or if Nederland was one of the two teams that had been beat by one of them.

It was entirely decided on head to head even though there was a three way tie. One team beat both others and got 2nd place (only three teams went). That left two teams and again, the head to head team went. It caused a controversy because it would have been different teams going if it went by points. What happened was that the one team beat both others and should have been in but lost to a team that the other two had beaten. Basically an upset caused the three way tie instead of the typical #1 beating #2, #2 beating #3 and #3 beating #1. 

I want to say that it was Nederland that beat the other two but by less points in close games meaning they would have missed the playoffs if it went by point. That means that the team that beat both other playoff teams would be staying home. 

They may have changed it since then because I do not believe the UIL gets involved in tie breakers and leaves it up to the local districts. 

But I have slept since then..................... 

Ozen gets a Baytown sweep and they're in. It's that simple for the Panthers....

It's that simple? I don't think it's that simple for Ozen to beat both of those teams... GCM will give them a run no doubt. We all know the 2nd half collapse in the Ozen game will come back to haunt Vidor. We could have made the playoffs this year but the next few years look promising for the Pirates.

It's that simple? I don't think it's that simple for Ozen to beat both of those teams... GCM will give them a run no doubt. We all know the 2nd half collapse in the Ozen game will come back to haunt Vidor. We could have made the playoffs this year but the next few years look promising for the Pirates.

Yes, it's that simple.  Saw GCM play Central.  They look good until the ball's snapped.  Lee isn't the Ganders of old by any stretch.....

Yes, it's that simple.  Saw GCM play Central.  They look good until the ball's snapped.  Lee isn't the Ganders of old by any stretch.....

"until the ball is snapped". Really?

GCM can, and has, scored on everyone they have played. The problem is keeping the other team from scoring.