4th Spot in 22-5A

Brubaker

Is that even if GCM somehow loses to Ned?

Only if GCM loses to Nederland. 

If either team wins out, they go in the 4th spot. Right now both GCM and Ozen are at 2-3.

If GCM wins out, they are 4-3 and Ozen by virtue of its loss to GCM in the last game (or vice versa), could be no better than 3-4 and would stay home. 

Only if GCM loses to Nederland. 

If either team wins out, they go in the 4th spot. Right now both GCM and Ozen are at 2-3.

If GCM wins out, they are 4-3 and Ozen by virtue of its loss to GCM in the last game (or vice versa), could be no better than 3-4 and would stay home.

Thanks. Good to know we have something to play for.

In the past 3-way ties use the point differential between the 3 teams involved first. If there is a tie after that then head to head is considered.

All 3 are 2-3 currently. Here's the differentials. Keep in mind Vidor has already played both Ozen and GCM.

Ozen (+8)
GCM (-1)
Vidor (-7)

I thought head to head to head was first, if 1 of the three teams was 2-0 against the other two, they went regardless of points?

Not that it would be possible in this scenario, as all would be 1-1 if there was a 3 way tie

No because I remember this happening several years ago. I don't remember which teams were involved, but I remember one team was 2-0 against the other two teams and actually missed out because of point differential. Seems unfair but that team lost to teams that the other two beat so it's the nature of the beast..

No because I remember this happening several years ago. I don't remember which teams were involved, but I remember one team was 2-0 against the other two teams and actually missed out because of point differential. Seems unfair but that team lost to teams that the other two beat so it's the nature of the beast..

Actually I remember it the other way around where in a 3 way tie, the 2-0 team went and they didnt have the best differential, I'm certain head to head is the first method of breaking ties.

. In a tiebreaker situation, the only wins/losses or pts that count are among the teams tied, doesn't matter what they do against other teams not involved in the tiebreaker