Anderson-Shiro 51 Hull-Daisetta 20/Final

WOSgrad

Just shutup. AS staters never came out.

Strike a nerve did I?... Fair enough. If you feel like I'm kicking someone while their down...I'll give it a rest. You're actually the only HD fan alive that has a little grasp of reality. As for your buddies...gloves won't come off until they do the same.

By the way..AS is good aren't they.

HD really has been stomped throughout the year. I think we have had this "turnover" discussion previously. When teams face superior talent they turn the ball over. Fortunately HD will be winning the state track meet this year. Somewhere on the team is the "fastest backfield in the region". They only play against West Hardin, Colmesneil and Sabine Pass though.  

It's hard to play competitive ball against a good team when you have about 8 freshmen on the sidelines as your backups and that's it. 3 of 5 starting offensive linemen out tonight along with 2 of 3 starting RB's, both who start both ways and one has 1000+ yards and 20 TDs this year. Not saying HD wins tonight with those kids but I think it's a more competitive game. AS is about as good as WS, so they were one of the two best teams HD has played so far. I'm sure CV is better and we'll be in for a long night next week. AS is pretty darn big across the board and has a lot of play makers. They will play CV pretty tough for the district championship.

Jesus christ im not sure whuch HD fan started the four horseman thing but dsng stop beating a dead horse, izs really not even funny

Oh you know who started it. It was your boy 55. Just like everything else that's said about HD being the powerhouse that they are.

Where is ol 55 by the way? He's been awful quiet since district started. Shame he stirred up such a mess now he's not around to deal with it.