Sr. Scores?

​I don't usually say much on this venue, but I have to congratulate the Lumberton Senior Blue on an awesome season. We had a very difficult schedule, (just look it up) and we have fought hard through it to be Co-Champs of Big School Division I Co-Champions with PNG White. Good luck to everyone in the playoffs and as this season has already proved, ANYTHING can happen!!!! IM HAPPY. GO BLUE!!!!!!

Hold up - PNG also has to make it there...... No one has forgotten the bmt losses to png.
However, remind us of your season..... Are you undefeated?

Unlike BMT when we lose to a team during the season we ALWAYS win when it really counts "the playoffs"! Ask Vidor what happen a couple of years ago. :) Oh yeah we were the younger team too. ;)

So yes, we will be there......

​I don't usually say much on this venue, but I have to congratulate the Lumberton Senior Blue on an awesome season. We had a very difficult schedule, (just look it up) and we have fought hard through it to be Co-Champs of Big School Division I Co-Champions with PNG White. Good luck to everyone in the playoffs and as this season has already proved, ANYTHING can happen!!!! IM HAPPY. GO BLUE!!!!!!

😳😳😳😳

​I don't usually say much on this venue, but I have to congratulate the Lumberton Senior Blue on an awesome season. We had a very difficult schedule, (just look it up) and we have fought hard through it to be Co-Champs of Big School Division I Co-Champions with PNG White. Good luck to everyone in the playoffs and as this season has already proved, ANYTHING can happen!!!! IM HAPPY. GO BLUE!!!!!!

You should get a tshirt made......

Lamar
You aren't the only ones to defeat a team in the playoffs that you lost to in the reg. season.
Anything can happen. Keep talking......

If anyone has the right to talk it is me. Why you ask, because everything I predict always becomes reality. Look at our past, look at the number of wins, and most importantly and something you should always remember look at how many times BMT "the shadow team" has loss to us. :)

It is hard to shut up a Champion!!!! So I just keep talking and the truth comes out.

Enjoy your glory days Lamar

Don't worry I will....these last few games in youth football will be a tough time for me and my wife. I look in the mirror and it seems like yesterday my son was 5-6 years old and playing flag football. Where has the time gone?!?! Just been really blessed that he has had great coaches teaching him and preparing him for his school days ahead. I'm also really glad he has had the opportunity to play. Thanks STJFL!!

Hold up - PNG also has to make it there...... No one has forgotten the bmt losses to png.

However, remind us of your season..... Are you undefeated?

I'm perfectly aware of our season, and it's been pretty darn good.

One thing no one needs to be reminded of is 4 & 0! 😜😜😜😜

I say we play again when it really counts. Week 1 in a non-conferance game is like a scrimmage. After we both win our respective Super Bowls, I say we buckle them up for one more week. :)

hahahahaha sounds like fun and yes it counts, it just stings a lil thats all!!

• 3 weeks later...

If anyone has the right to talk it is me. Why you ask, because everything I predict always becomes reality. Look at our past, look at the number of wins, and most importantly and something you should always remember look at how many times BMT "the shadow team" has loss to us. :)

It is hard to shut up a Champion!!!! So I just keep talking and the truth comes out.

Lol