Kirbyville Official Crow Eating Thread

rykerx144

I haven't seen the first excuse! I have only seen humble Kville fans and all the credit given to Buna!

utfan quoted don't act like we destroyed Kville haven't seen one post about anyone saying we destroyed Kville Buna fans have gave nothing but respect!!! We beat them fair & square gameover!!!

No trophies are handed out in October last I checked. Great win Buna. Maybe all 4 teams can go deep into playoffs this year. An all district 12 regional final would be great

Great post awatsonjr. If EC is not playing I will try to go as many Buna, Kirbyville or any district 12 games in the playoffs and pull for them like they are GREEN AND GOLD. LOL I was able to make the Kountze/Tatum game last year.

Game over. Buna won this year. If some of these district teams meet again in the playoffs, the back and forth can start again. If not, time to move on and wait til next year. There might just be a reversal of fortune.

I agree, this thread is dead. Most of the Kirbyville fans manned up and took their crow. Let's move on. I'll be supporting all Dis. 12 3A teams in the playoffs as long as they're not playing Buna lol. Good luck to Kirbyville the rest of the way