Beaumont Ozen 36 Vidor 28/Final

WOSgrad

Congratulations to the Panthers on the win. How did the panthers look on their turnovers. I said last week if they got that under control I felt like they could win this game. Looks like they never stopped playing hard again this week.

One fumble and 2 interceptions. When they throw deep, he seems to throw it a little too short and it gets picked off. The QB is a beast to take down when he runs with the ball.

And I meant to post this earlier, kudos to Ozen for coming out in the second half and pulling out the win. We've got to learn to play all 4 qtrs, not just 2 explosive qtrs. And we can't do the fake punt on 4th down, that gave Ozen field excellent field advantage twice and both times they scored.

Ozen recovered 2 onside kicks, we've been at 4th down twice and for some ungodly known reason the punter ran and we had to turn over in downs both times. Defense needs to step it up!!! And this Ozen announcer is about to drive me insane!

she was annoying and has no clue.

Nope I didn't come back making excuses like you when nederland beat central. Good call by the red at the end, his knee was down.

Is that a vacuum pump I hear running or is it the sound of Vidor sucking again? I can't believe you ever let the words "scared to play Vidor" come out of your mouth, SMH. Well, look at it this way. While you're sitting at home in your usual spot when the playoffs start you'll at least be able to crack open a Natural Ice Lite and reflect over the time you beat Crosby in 2011. Your flotilla of pirate ships sunk before they even left the harbor this year . . . like they usually do.

Good win Ozen and good luck the rest of the way.

Congrats to Ozen on the win. Win cures all. Practice is a little better, you feel better about yourself. I really feel that now, if you finish the season like you should finish it, the Pear Orchard little brothers, you will find yourself in the playoffs.

Little brothers??? Lol....we'll see who's the "little brother" come Friday. Nice slug though bruh...lol