Beaumont Ozen 36 Vidor 28/Final

WOSgrad

Quick question that I meant to ask Saturday.  Ozen fans - why did the entire band and drill team take off as soon as halftime was over?   They walked off the field after halftime and went straight to the parking lot and left.  It wasn't raining or anything, it rained the first, maybe 5 mins of the game and that was it.

Quick question that I meant to ask Saturday. Ozen fans - why did the entire band and drill team take off as soon as halftime was over? They walked off the field after halftime and went straight to the parking lot and left. It wasn't raining or anything, it rained the first, maybe 5 mins of the game and that was it.

They had a competition

No slug. I mean, numberswise, yall are little. We have about 700 more kids than you do and more on the football team. Our school is also older. Hence, little brothers.

Its still a put down no matter how you try and *fix it* Souljah. Surely if the Ozen kids saw this comment, it would inspire them to upset  :rolleyes:  :mellow:  :angry:  victory.