CROSBY vs DAYTON

cougar14

Here's some interesting tidbits in an article about the name Dayton and its origin from a very trustworthy website and I added my translation as well, Enjoy:

Below is a brief analysis of the name of your City.

•The name of Dayton means you suffer with a great deal of self-consciousness, lack of confidence, and much aloneness because of misunderstandings. UH-OH Here comes Crosby!!!

•There are times when you experience inner turbulence at your inability to say what you mean. Several Dayton posters on SETX.com!!

•It is far easier for you to express your deeper thoughts and feelings through writing than verbally. HA y'alls deep thoughts are very shallow!!

•Because your feelings run deep, you must guard against the ups and downs, being very inspired one minute, then moody, reserved, and depressed the next. Friday night is a time of depression just ask the fans that witnessed CV, King, and now CROSBY!!!

•Your reactions to people vary according to how you feel. Whining and excuses comes to mind!!

•You tend to be secretive and noncommittal about private matters, yet at times you will talk effusively in order to hide your self-consciousness or to lead others away from personal subjects. DING DING DING we have a winner, boy i'm good!!!

•You crave affection but seldom find anyone who understands your nature. We'll have tissues at the visitors concession stand!!

•Physical weaknesses would show in your heart and mind. I would have to add the football field after Crosby beats Dayton and personal hygiene - We'll probably have to quarantine the visitors side for a few weeks!!!

PEACE OUT!!!!Go Cougars

No look up crosby on the urban dictionary

Crosby is ranked 23rd in the state by the AP and very high in the area. Dayton is not state ranked and is ranked much lower in the area than Crosby. Crosby posters also point out that they are much better coached than Dayton. Crosby should be favored in this game but you can't ever count the Broncos out. Here's hoping the "underdog" Broncos shock the Cougars! 

Stop saying, Oh it's gonna be a good game. No it's not gonna be a good game. Crosby WILL dominate this one. This team is focused and understands what this means. What it means is beating the snot out of a mediocre subpar undermanned less athletic Bronco team. They are gonna hit them in the mouth, score at will, and send y'all packing back to your miserable lives down 90. It's reality tv just like a show that would fit in great in Dayton starring Honey Boo Boo. Oh, LOL. The clocks ticking tick tock tick tock

[font='comic sans ms', cursive]Shoot man, what's wrong with a good trashcan fire?  [/font]

Love me some roasted coon over a trashcan fire.

Now see that's funny right there and the urban dictionary is just plain wrong, funny, but wrong. There's probably several copies in the elementary library and that sparks the rivalry at a young age. Smh but that's funny not right but funny.

I'm ready for the game and other than the fact I would like Dayton to be more healthy I think dayton has had a good week of practice and will be ready Friday. I have seen a lot of things I like the last few weeks and the issues dayton has had can easily be corrected. Winning district is out of the question for dayton IMO because I don't see CK losing so I just hope no matter what happens Friday dayton gets healthy during their bye week and continues to put in some hard work for the playoffs ahead.