CROSBY vs DAYTON

cougar14

No need for the statistical breakdown, no need to be reminded what the records are, no need to bring up who said what before the beginning of the season. Dayton has a chance to give Crosby their first loss of the season and move into second place in the district. There will be an "official crow thread" going up after this one so go ahead and call your shot.

Gonna be a fun week. Hope both teams come into the game as healthy as possible and stay that way. I suck at score predictions, but i'd bet that there at least 3 posts about crosby's parking situation and another 3 about their visitor stands.... not counting this one.

as long as it doesn't rain the day before the game the day of the game or during the game.. It's all good on the parking... 

Gonna be a fun week. Hope both teams come into the game as healthy as possible and stay that way. I suck at score predictions, but i'd bet that there at least 3 posts about crosby's parking situation and another 3 about their visitor stands.... not counting this one.

You'll be pleased to know they've pulled the stadium renovations forward so the home side will be the visitor side for the 2016 season. This should be the last time Dayton fans have to complain about the parking or mud, not that it should matter anyway with the long wheel base 4x4's that are so popular over there.

You'll be pleased to know they've pulled the stadium renovations forward so the home side will be the visitor side for the 2016 season. This should be the last time Dayton fans have to complain about the parking or mud, not that it should matter anyway with the long wheel base 4x4's that are so popular over there.

Ha... doesn't make me any difference. Just looking forward to what goes down on the field.

Please tell me the JUNGLE is the official name of the stadium or field.... kinda like Hardin's "House of Sting"

The official name is Cougar Stadium, the Jungle is the nickname. It says it somewhere in the stadium or on some sign. It needs some kind of nickname seeing as how Crosby has only lost there once in the last three years.

Does Dayton really get to complain about this? Dayton's parking is worse I know I parked tonight in a unleaveled field, that retains water.

Crosby and Dayton's district rankings through 6/7 games. The individual numbers aren't accurate but the team stats look to be. Just adding a little substance to people's predictions.

http://www.chron.com/sports/highschool/scoreboard/?mkt=houston&site=default&tpl=Leaders&Sport=1&TeamID=&SchoolID=&Season=2014&DistrictID=9&SearchDate=10%2F11%2F14&SearchDateEnd=10%2F11%2F14&SearchLastName=&SearchFirstName=&Market=9&SearchType=Leaders

Does Dayton really get to complain about this? Dayton's parking is worse I know I parked tonight in a unleaveled field, that retains water.

BINGO Winner,they wanna build lighted tennis courts & cover the rodeo arena.Somebody needs to answer where the ag $ went.They should have had the $$ to roof it 5 times.For manyyyyyyyyy yrs Dayt FFA had their own bucking stock,w/shows elsewhere.Dressing rooms@ Bronco stadium need replacing & honoring the man that Changed Dayt atheletics w/new fieldhouse/paved parking behind scoreboard out to 146/90/Houston st.Put that in the bond=bond passes, w/o down she goes ;)

This should be a big game for both teams, wish could be there, but I'm committed to John Tyler games right now where my grandson coaches. But can't wait until playoffs to see who comes out on top. If my son decides he can't make it to Ennis next week, I'll be in Crosby early to get my seat. Still riding the Broncos, hoping there's no rain.  

BINGO Winner,they wanna build lighted tennis courts & cover the rodeo arena.Somebody needs to answer where the ag $ went.They should have had the $$ to roof it 5 times.For manyyyyyyyyy yrs Dayt FFA had their own bucking stock,w/shows elsewhere.Dressing rooms@ Bronco stadium need replacing & honoring the man that Changed Dayt atheletics w/new fieldhouse/paved parking behind scoreboard out to 146/90/Houston st.Put that in the bond=bond passes, w/o down she goes ;)

so ffa mishandled the equivalent of 3.5 million dollars ?!

That bond wont fail due to a scoreboard not being included

If the weather if good I think this could be the biggest crowd to see a game at Cougar Stadium in a while. I think they left the extra bleachers there from homecoming but it still might be standing room only if it doesn't rain. Dayton had to flip the sticky note over and use the plays on the back side so the Crosby staff shouldn't be surprised by anything they see while the Cougars have had two weeks to prepare for all 5 plays. This is Dayton's worse defense in years while Crosby boasts the district's best unit on that side of the ball. I think Crosby dominates the line of scrimmage and pounds if down Dayton's throat for the win.

There you go again beating the drum that nobody is listening to.You cannot make a post w/o throwing Dayt under the bus.Meanwhile we taking care of LIKE opponents as good or better than Crosby=Scoreboard.
Dayt still holding an Ace for a hold card

That's not a drum Tex. That's a freight train you hear and there's a horse on the tracks. This staff is going to start doing Dayton like Stew's staffs used t ok do ours. Get used to it, and there's plenty for them to work with coming through the program.