West Orange-Stark 45 Liberty 7/Final

WOSgrad

I'm not too familiar with Liberty athletics, but is this really a possibility? They made the playoffs last year, although I know they've not done so hot this year.

They made the 2013 Playoffs getting the 4th seed and final. Barely beating Tarkington and Shepherd, but getting blown out the water against Huffman and Coldspring. They have athletes that are capable of competing with the current district now, but like I said before personnel is always the issue at Liberty

Keep in mind panther is the same idiot dogging HD saying they will be trying to get rid of Hodges in two years in past threads Taylor is a good coach he needs time its ok panther you will figure out your purpose in life one day jerk

If I'm a jerk you are a idiot. Stay on 770 sir, don't pass the city limits of Raywood.

Seems like in any thread about Liberty, Ex-Panther is bashing Coach Taylor. Either Ex-Panther is former Panther Head Coach Shane Deel, or is a disgruntled player Taylor got rid of. Either way, very sad, and typical of the way Liberty townsfolk act.

Mind your business creep. You need to stay out of this.