Shepherd @ Coldspring

After a couple of early losses by Coldspring and a strong start by Shepherd a lot of Shepherd folks were starting to believe this would be there year. The last couple of weeks have kind of brought that into question.

I'm sticking with a Coldspring win, and have a feeling it won't be as close as people think.

I'm sorry but the loss by to Huffman wasn't a bad loss we lost it with 50 seconds left and played as good enough to win , hey have beat everyone they played badly and some pretty decent schools at that

SHSALUM, were you at the Shepherd/Crockett game? Did y'all have a bad night, a lot of mistakes/penalties/turnovers?
I think CS takes the win.

Shepherd had some bad breaks against Crockett but nothing you don't expect to face on a Friday night, Crockett came to play and Shepherd looked flat. I think they got caught looking ahead a week because Crockett was 1-3 coming into the game. Big mistake because Crockett didn't look like a 1-3 team to me, They were a good ball club.

SHSALUM, were you at the Shepherd/Crockett game? Did y'all have a bad night, a lot of mistakes/penalties/turnovers?
I think CS takes the win.

Yes I was at that game, we came out firing and played pretty decent ball until the half, even scored first possession in the 3rd just went down hill after that a lot of missed tackles and no in game adjustments not making excuses Crockett came to play.

While I have to give it to Shepherd on the improvement they have made as a team.  It has really helped also that their are a couple of former Trojans on the staff that knows how to win.  I don't think Shepherd is at our level just yet.  It will be good for Shepherd though I think they get a playoff spot out of our district for the first time since who knows when.  Coach Barbay has had two weeks to prepare for this and will have the team ready.