Kountze vs Hardin

Hardin has a few good lineman, Size attracts D1, and Potential. The College can give them the technique, strength, etc. the linemen in general have improved , gotten stronger etc. I also saw on film, smaller lineman whopping our line in different games. Consistency is the key. Gonna need those lineman a lot this season. Keep working hard boys, no plays off.

Guest ECBucFan

I'm gonna say kountze gets a couple wins under the belt, builds some confidence, the coaches start to click and they run out the district with W's!

The challenge for Kountze is surpassing 4th place, and I wish Kountze the best. I support all of our district opponents equally, and I wish everyone the best, but 4th place is not a great place to be when the playoffs start, IMHO. 

Guest ECBucFan

If you are 1st, you have a District Championship in the books, and if you make 3rd round, you extended your season and you have some playoff wins. That might not be the ultimate success but it is real, tangible success. 

Considering matchups, I'll take 1st or 2nd over 4th any day. I think most everyone else would too.

Hardin may surprise Kountze. That slot t Fortune runs is legit. I know Kountze has some burners, just not sure they do a great job of using those burners. I see it coming down to the 4th quarter and who is best conditioned.

If it comes down to the 4th.. Something went wrong for kountze.

You are just lucky we don't have golf anymore at Hardin. We have some kids that shoot right at par, or better.

Oh and you must count powerlifting, even though its individual based. Hardin will always destroy the competition at 3A level

Tennis, perhaps?

What about water polo ? I think we could do pretty good there too, just saying.

You are just lucky we don't have golf anymore at Hardin. We have some kids that shoot right at par, or better.

Oh and you must count powerlifting, even though its individual based. Hardin will always destroy the competition at 3A level

Tennis, perhaps?

maybe tennis the state championship doubles team graduated

Tennis, perhaps?

Lol shall we count state champions at the 3A level in powerlifting? I'm pretty sure our "Wall of Fame" at the Summit and that banner in our basketba gym speak for themselves :) just your friendly neighborhood trash talker here! Lol no harm meant!