Kountze vs Hardin

Buna and Kville must be HUGE if they're bigger than Hardin. Hardin hasn't played the level of competition that Kountze has so Friday's game should be a good indicator of where they're at. Kountze has given up an average of 47 points per game so they very well could score 30 at Kountze. Hardin actually has several good lineman, not just a few.

Hardin has large lineman, they are not the fastest or the strongest, but they are improving and working hard. I think the D Line is better then the O Line, based on film. The Line looked Good Friday, but it was Warren, who didn't have a ton of size and #78 for Warren, was wearing out whoever he faced. The line played better Friday, but was disappointing the 2 weeks prior . Kountze will be tough. How will grades affect either team ? If Hardin comes out quick and plays relentless, and never gives up, it should be a good game. I think it will be difficult to beat Kountze but not Impossible. If it gets out of hand, neither team would purposely run up the score, due to history or working together.

If I remember correct, Kountze had a qb that could pass and could run. Not sure if hes is still there but that's what killed the hornets last year. Hornets will have to defend the pass as well as keep the qb in check. Hornets by 7

Your talking about justin Harper.. He has moved to WR/CB. Grayland Arnold is QB now and definitely can run and pass lol

what!!!!!?? I know that was hard to do

Nope. Just like it wasn't hard to pick against Kountze their first five games.(5-0 in those picks) ;)

Exactly what game in the first five would Kountze had been favored in? I believe this to be the first one.

By my track record this year with Kountze picks, you better be glad I picked Kountze this week. :rolleyes: