Kountze vs Hardin

You may be faster but your going to take a physical pounding. We are by far the biggest / strongest team in district.

Just have to catch a few breaks.
Hardin by a FG

Hardin is nowhere near as big/strong as Buna or Kirbyville. Just sayin. Lol I've seen Buna and Kville.

Now as for the game...
Kountze should take it pretty easily. Especially if Hardin doesn't come out ready to play.

Kountze 48
Hardin 21

Yes, it shows all of that actually. Yes, you had 4 fumbles on bad snaps. But something that the tape also shows is Woodville not being blocked at all in that first half lol Hardin has two good linemen. Outside of those two, they did not block Woodville's defensive line.

But aside from this useless trash talk...
I had no idea that was you. You did a good job. I actually enjoyed listening to the game lol

You may be faster but your going to take a physical pounding. We are by far the biggest / strongest team in district.

Just have to catch a few breaks.
Hardin by a FG

"we are the biggest strongest team in district?"

first I have heard this about Hardin.  I haven't seen them yet but this is a fact I did not know and did not expect