Deer Park 35 Port Arthur Memorial 14/Final

WOSgrad

If we had a QB tht was dual threat game wouldn't be close Kadon doin good job running but threw an int

You going to in any way take away what kadon did tonight? Dude shame on you, seriously have 0 respect for that comment. Kadon amd travon kept titans in game. Ints happen. But did it lose the game? No. It was 3x9 and who picked up 11 yard scramble? Kadon. Take your blinders off. Not every qb has to run too to be successful. Ill take his yards and stats tonight every week. And if you wouldnt, youre lying to yourself

You still make no sense. Kadon had nothing to do with loss, if anything he was huge part it stayed close as long as it did. Drive right at half he didn't miss and then bad snap on FG attempt. He started 6-6. The run game for Memorial went MIA tonight. DP forced PAM to throw and the guy threw for career high 242. Instead of in any way knocking your starting QB, applaud the game he just put in. Sad man.

You going to in any way take away what kadon did tonight? Dude shame on you, seriously have 0 respect for that comment. Kadon amd travon kept titans in game. Ints happen. But did it lose the game? No. It was 3x9 and who picked up 11 yard scramble? Kadon. Take your blinders off. Not every qb has to run too to be successful. Ill take his yards and stats tonight every week. And if you wouldnt, youre lying to yourself

He's not the issue with this team. Nor is anyone on that side of the ball. And he is the best option the titans have at that position. But I'm telling you now, maybe next year, and almost certainly the year after, he won't be the best QB on that campus (barring a transfer by the other kid).

He's not the issue with this team. Nor is anyone on that side of the ball. And he is the best option the titans have at that possession. But I'm telling you now, maybe next year, and almost certainly the year after, he won't be the best QB on that campus (barring a transfer by the other kid).

I have to agree.

Other kid might transfer, but anyway this dude taking things wrong way. Did I say he was problem no, did I say he reason titans lost no. I said if we had dual threat QB bust game wide open deer park struggle against dual threat QBs. I like fact we was taking what they was giving us. Turnovers n run D reason came up short. We couldn't run ball n if every team is smart it's gonna be like that rest of season.

Other kid might transfer, but anyway this dude taking things wrong way. Did I say he was problem no, did I say he reason titans lost no. I said if we had dual threat QB bust game wide open deer park struggle against dual threat QBs. I like fact we was taking what they was giving us. Turnovers n run D reason came up short. We couldn't run ball n if every team is smart it's gonna be like that rest of season.

He very well might. I would love to see him wearing the red and black but it's hard to sit until your senior year to get the ball. And you heard it here, his stock will explode when he hits the camps this summer. Look for a buzz similar to the Whaley kid at central. He will score off the charts on the tangibles.