Deer Park 35 Port Arthur Memorial 14/Final

WOSgrad

i never thought he was the problem. if that's all we have, then make the best of what you have. example, GIVE HIM SOME WR'S TO THROW TO!!! mcclain can't be it!! i know vincent can play wr and has rucker like ability. that gives you someone with speed that can stretch the field. time to move some young players up!!glad to hear last night he pulled the ball and KEPT IT!! WITH DAMN NEAR 8 yards a pop. that's what we have been missing all year. KEEPING DEFENSES HONEST. last night, DP knew what we were going to do and loaded the box and shut both backs down. the two runs by kadon were successful because they could not prepare for it. and later on the same drive it made it easy for martin to bust open a 25 yarder. THIS SIMPLE SIMON CRAP that the adults are being stubborn about.

21-6A is fun this year. A lot of teams can compete at a close level. Margin for error is slim. As a direct response to "How's LP's defense?", LP held Deer Park to 6 points. Right now, LP has some injury issues. The Border War is always a very physical matchup. But, that's why LP plays quite a few backups in predistirct. Need the in-game experience because we know 21-6 is a physical district. We'll see how that's prepared them around 2:00-4:30 pm today against an undefeated Sterling team that's back on the rise.

Good Luck to both teams, and stay injury free.

21-6A is fun this year. A lot of teams can compete at a close level. Margin for error is slim. As a direct response to "How's LP's defense?", LP held Deer Park to 6 points. Right now, LP has some injury issues. The Border War is always a very physical matchup. But, that's why LP plays quite a few backups in predistirct. Need the in-game experience because we know 21-6 is a physical district. We'll see how that's prepared them around 2:00-4:30 pm today against an undefeated Sterling team that's back on the rise.

Good Luck to both teams, and stay injury free.

Cant wait to see what happens next week in this district.

I think had PAM had a duel threat qb out on field, same result. DP run defense has to be given credit. They shut down entire titans rush.
Deer are impressive team. That No. 80 was sick. He would make a great TE in college. Heck i wouldnt be shocked see him as one on sundays he was that good

I think had PAM had a duel threat qb out on field, same result. DP run defense has to be given credit. They shut down entire titans rush.
Deer are impressive team. That No. 80 was sick. He would make a great TE in college. Heck i wouldnt be shocked see him as one on sundays he was that good

i disagree. a dual threat qb would have exposed them, just like kadon did on two DESIGNED ZONE READ PLAYS. he picked up 8-10 yrds each time. kinda easy to shut down a run game when you KNOW where the ball is going. when DP didn't know kadon kept it good results came and the third play after that., threw them off cause then they was worried now we have to watch the qb, then martin exploded for a 25 yard gain. then xbox started with the bs again.