Dayton 38 Galena Park 0/Final

WOSgrad

Dayt better fix whatever is plaging our ability to score points in every qtr.Played 6 games=2nd half Broncos scored 47 tot pts=tad under 8 pts per half.Last 2 games vs Humble/GP scored(3) TOTAL 2nd half pts *** Last 3 games vs BH,Humb,GP scored 17 TOTAL points.What the heck Coach??You have 10 off.starters back from 2013.

Kpark didnt even exist in 99. :)

Now that is funny! FootBULLER06 really is full of "bull" rolling-on-the-floor-laughing-smiley-emo

Man, c'aint get nuttin past you Dayton folk my autocorrect changed it to KWPark class of 1999. It should've Read GCM class of 1999 thanks for catchin' that. Dang autocorrect. Go Patriot Rangers😳😳🐴
FootBULLER06 c'mon woman really now that's original u put a U where your A should be maybe your A shouldn't be inputting in a manly thread ROFLMAOKWPARKBEATSDAYTONNOWGOCOOKLOL!!!😃😃🐴🐴🐴🐴😃😃😃

Man, c'aint get nuttin past you Dayton folk my autocorrect changed it to KWPark class of 1999. It should've Read GCM class of 1999 thanks for catchin' that. Dang autocorrect. Go Patriot Rangers😳😳🐴
FootBULLER06 c'mon woman really now that's original u put a U where your A should be maybe your A shouldn't be inputting in a manly thread ROFLMAOKWPARKBEATSDAYTONNOWGOCOOKLOL!!!😃😃🐴🐴🐴🐴😃😃😃

Im just smarter than you.. That is all.

FYI if your being serious about correcting mistakes, seriously you don't get it, that those schools didn't exist back then, seriously wow yep female and of course personal fouls are always one way infractions. No excuses Dayton gets thumped next two weeks and I hope Crosby doesn't call off the dogs ER cats and hangs a Benjamin on them ( in case you didn't get that either that would be 100). Haha🐴🐴🐴🐴

FYI if your being serious about correcting mistakes, seriously you don't get it, that those schools didn't exist back then, seriously wow yep female and of course personal fouls are always one way infractions. No excuses Dayton gets thumped next two weeks and I hope Crosby doesn't call off the dogs ER cats and hangs a Benjamin on them ( in case you didn't get that either that would be 100). Haha🐴🐴🐴🐴

Maybe your jersey can get a lil dirty in that game

Who me, no never just a little friendly bantering remember this is just football there are worse things in the world to be angry about, like having to live in Port Arthur or for Heavens sake Dayton. Sorry couldn't resist, it's all good......

you have never stepped foot in P.A. thats the comical thing. Probably dont live in Baytown either. But be great trolling on boards though ✌✌