Dayton 38 Galena Park 0/Final

WOSgrad

The Galena Park Yellowjackets look to find their winning way in district play as they host the Dayton Broncos tonight in a crucial district 22-5A matchup.  The Broncos, 3-2 on the season and 2-1 in district 22-5A play, come off of a 13-7 victory over Humble last week.  The Yellowjackets, 1-3 on the season and 0-2 in district play, come off a 61-20 loss to Crosby last week.

Join Don Jones and Rick Blount for all of the action from Galena Park ISD in Houston for all of the action with the pregame show at 6:30 pm and the 7:00 pm kickoff by clicking the following link:

http://legacysportsnetwork.com/games/dayton-galena-park

Listen to Galena Park ISD football on the Legacy Sports Network and Your Source for Sports in Southeast Texas, SETXsports.

Dayton playing way down to the competition. GP shut dayton out 3rd quarter with dayton still fielding all their starters. It's hard to complain about being up 38-0 going into the 4th but this game looks ugly. Defense has looked descent and playing hard.

You'd think that after getting destroyed twice that they couldn't afford to play down to any competition. Play down next week and y'all will get thumped again!!

Which part about y'all getting thumped next week. Just think that'll make the playoffs unattainable cause then you'll face Crosby ( that won't be close) then New Caney (UHOH) then deer poaching season cause Porter don't count.😃😃😃😳😳😳

not the part about getting thumped. I was more in line with your comment about knowing not to play down to competition. Still think Dayton will play better Friday and come away with a W.

Dayt better find some consistency & play the players that give you the best opportunities.He we go again SOS differant game.Playin favs gonna lose your crowd,lost me & a few others tonight w/10 min left.Dayt crowd on a steady decrease.Zero 2nd half points=not good to begin next weeks homecoming vs KWP on a sour note.I sent texts pertaining to issues.#64 for GP played dirty(hits/blocks/in the back all night,even tackling Broncos(not ball carriers) way away and after the play was over=got warned a few times,flagged once for pf 15 yd penalty.Dayton crowd screaming all night for infractions went for naught.A win is a win but not what expected to see ahead of a tuffer 2 game approaching schedule.

I'm listening to it and it sounds like GP is overmatched and undisciplined... 2 turnovers on kickoffs, 2 fumbles, and an interception is equalling a rout and a worn out defense

Yes can confirm exactly the same versus Crosby. Granted we scored on longer drives and they made less mistakes.

Don't know why Dayton scheduled KP for homecoming I thought you scheduled powderpuffs so u can be assured a win, now everyone gonna have to walk to they trailers pissed off and probably gonna beat they cats cause that's the only feline that gets whopped on Dayton that night. Should've scheduled "OPEN" for Homecoming this year. Go KWPark Panthers class of 1999🐴🐴🐴🐴

Don't know why Dayton scheduled KP for homecoming I thought you scheduled powderpuffs so u can be assured a win, now everyone gonna have to walk to they trailers pissed off and probably gonna beat they cats cause that's the only feline that gets whopped on Dayton that night. Should've scheduled "OPEN" for Homecoming this year. Go KWPark Panthers class of 1999

you stated in the CE King pov thread that your alma mater is RSS.