Kirbyville 28 Anahuac 7/Final

WOSgrad

From what I saw the major problem is the oline. To weak to run power football, to slow to run a zone scheme. Not sure what offense you can run with them. Would have said throw it but the man coverage was better than the receivers and there was no time for pass protection. Tough spot to be in.

From what I saw the offense just wasn't on last night. Just like the old saying offense wins games defense wins championships. I counted maybe twice that anahuacs screen worked. Defense played lights out. I bet they held Anahuac under 75-80 total offense.

No the offense was not "on" last night, but anahuac had a good plan. Load the box because there was no deep threat without Jackson at qb.... Devin filled in quite nice and did enough on boots to keep the defense honest. He played a quality game and did not make mistakes to cost the Cats the game. Coach Neece played it close to the vest and played the field position game and put it in the hands of Wash and the defense, which came up big! Cats will come up big next week and regain their form.. Have a good week and see you all next week!

Just glad to get this week behind us.....I don't care what the score was.  I had a bad feeling about this one, knew they would come out flat and was worried absence of Gore would mix things up.  Anahuac always plays the cats tough so any way to get the win and past this week works for me!!

You are so correct.  In this district a win is a win, and it was by 21 which is the cap, so in case anything funny happens at the end Cats have the max number of points vs. Anahuac.  On to Woodville.

From what I saw the major problem is the oline. To weak to run power football, to slow to run a zone scheme. Not sure what offense you can run with them. Would have said throw it but the man coverage was better than the receivers and there was no time for pass protection. Tough spot to be in.