AP Week 5 State Polls

AggiesAreWe

http://blog.chron.com/sportsupdate/2014/09/football-navasota-is-new-no-1-in-4a-fosters-hot-start-sees-falcons-in-5a-this-week/

Locals in these polls:

5A

#19 CE King

#22 Crosby

#25 PN-G

4A

#4 WO-S

#21 Hardin-Jefferson

3A

#5 Corrigan-Camden

#6 Kirbyville

#20 East Chambers

2A

#18 Centerville

Lot of pretenders amongst the contenders. C.E. King hasn't played ANY competition and I went to King. They're not ready yet. We destroyed a clumsy weak Normally good ( if you ask their fans living in the late 90's early 2000's) team at their miserable place. The visitor side and overall stadium is trash.

Lot of pretenders amongst the contenders. C.E. King hasn't played ANY competition and I went to King. They're not ready yet. We destroyed a clumsy weak Normally good ( if you ask their fans living in the late 90's early 2000's) team at their miserable place. The visitor side and overall stadium is trash.

I realize you're just trolling, but dayton has had good playoff success much more recent than that. No need to run folks down... just enjoy the fact that somebody's finally doing something with all those athletes at King. I guess I'm saying act like you've been there...

And besides better visitor restrooms, what's the big difference between our stadium and yours?

Man, the jealousy in people is amazing. Amused at the fact that people like to bring down the success of others. You say you're from King but I have a some doubt in that, might just be trolling. But if you are from King way to support your school, kids and everyone involved that work hard for Friday nights (players, cheerleaders, band members and others).

"Hasn't played ANY competition" regardless who they have played they have dominated their opponents. That's what good teams do, you dominate teams that you're supposed to.

you overlook shepherd and you WILL lose

I was starting to wonder if we would be able to play with shepherd this year. Then they let Huffman beat them and I realized very little has changed! Until they beat Coldspring, Shepherd is still playing for second! Ain't sceerd!! Just because Coldspring lost to a 5a school and the #1 4A team in the state doesn't mean Shepherd is ready for them. Big difference between Navasota and Shepherd.

I was starting to wonder if we would be able to play with shepherd this year. Then they let Huffman beat them and I realized very little has changed! Until they beat Coldspring, Shepherd is still playing for second! Ain't sceerd!! Just because Coldspring lost to a 5a school and the #1 4A team in the state doesn't mean Shepherd is ready for them. Big difference between Navasota and Shepherd.

never compared the two, but if my memory serves correctly shepherd gave yall a game last year and this year will be no different

WOW

WOW!!! :)