I know its early buttttttt Dayton or Crosby on 10-17

prepballfan

LQ, Median and UQ (some people call them Q1, Q2 and Q3) are all measures of location. That is to say that they all tell you something about WHERE a distribution is. -" would rank in the bottom percentile on a bell-shape curve " this is what I said keep it in context I know its hard to do with your condescending ego !  I guess when your wrong you can always become the grammar police to save face kind of childish don't you think ? GO BRONCO'S  !!!!

You can keep reaching man but if you knew what you were talking about it would've been clear in your first post. I'm not wrong about anything but if you try to correct me on something I can start correcting you and point out other things you don't know or are wrong about. This isn't a school board so I don't care how who spells or punctuates what as long as I can sound it out or follow your point. I don't have to save anything guy, you can probably tell we're on two completely different levels when it comes to anything academic so at the risk of sounding more "condescending" I'll let you have it. Hopefully you still remember where you put your welding leads, see y'all in a couple of weeks. 

You can keep reaching man but if you knew what you were talking about it would've been clear in your first post. I'm not wrong about anything but if you try to correct me on something I can start correcting you and point out other things you don't know or are wrong about. This isn't a school board so I don't care how who spells or punctuates what as long as I can sound it out or follow your point. I don't have to save anything guy, you can probably tell we're on two completely different levels when it comes to anything academic so at the risk of sounding more "condescending" I'll let you have it. Hopefully you still remember where you put your welding leads, see y'all in a couple of weeks.

Welding leads?? C'mon man your giving him way too much credit. I was thinking more of a plumb bob guy myself and of course the female has to chime in 😳😳 GO WILDCATS and anyone who plays Dayton!!!😃😃😳😳😳😜😜

Welding leads?? C'mon man your giving him way too much credit. I was thinking more of a plumb bob guy myself and of course the female has to chime in 😳😳 GO WILDCATS and anyone who plays Dayton!!!😃😃😳😳😳😜😜

Thats right.. And I will chime in when ever I want... whatever-text-smiley-emoticon.gif

You always turn to stats every chance you get here is a Stat vs. Score comparison for you.

September 21 2012

Dayton vs crosby

Dayton 438 total yards
Crosby 481 total yards

Dayton less yardage wins 45-21

Stats never tell the whole story that's true, Score is all that matters thats true. But Score in some situations doesn't tell the whole story either, Late Td's, Td's versus second strign etc all are very important to factor in.

Simply Crosby this year on defense passes the stats test and against everyone they've played since the first half of the first game of the year the eye test. Crosby's defense turned a corner  about 2:00 left before the half versus Nederland, that defense hasn't looked back even without one of our best D-Linemen.

What can Stats say: They can tell you if a team is completely out matched versus a team that loses to someone similar to themsleves but made more mistakes.

For Instance in 2012 The cougars had quite a few turnovers in the redzone, makes a huge dfference, if you don't finish drives.

What the stats tell us this year is that Crosby has dominated everygame they've been in at the line of scrimmage, that's very impressive no matter who you are. We don't give up big plays often and we score on big plays and by running the football.

Nederland showed everyone the past couple years what a dominate line can do, and the Cougars have one this year if they maintain their dominance than the Cougars can be very successful versus dayton and in the Playoffs.

I haven't seen king play so for me i can only look at stats, I have no clue about the eye test. And honestly i've heard enough of people on this forum say "this team looked good this team looked bad" but honestly the vast majority of you have no idea what to look for, you look for flash and exciting players like Running backs and quarterbacks, but 75% of the time the thing that will stop those players the most is the 5 guys blocking for them, if they have a bad game it doesn't matter how much talent you have at the flash positions.

Good post Cougtalk !  You can throw all those stats out the window when Dayton/Crosby play this year both teams will be gunning for each other for sure. Both teams have enough talent to put up a "W"  in the win column and as far as rankings go Crosby will be the clear favorite .

Well, after you see when the first game of the season is, this is usually the very next one you find. However the pundits want to believe we got here, fact of the matter is that Crosby is 6-0 and still has even more room for improvement. The Angleton game showed that the Cougars are worthy of what accolades they do receive, but what Crosby is running into now is every team's best shot.

I personally thought the team was a year away and some games that's how Code Red has looked, the '15 squad is going to be crazy. However, when your sitting there with four games left in the season and you're undefeated sitting atop the SETX poll. . . It's hard not to think this could be the year to make some noise.

Revival what i think both the games this week shows is that Both crosby and Dayton have talent but that both offenses are extremely inconsistent.

Cougars lean on their Defense a lot and I mean a looooooootttttttt.

Whoever gets some consistency will win this game, or maybe both will be inconsistent and it will be determined by a clutch field goal or a clutch play late in the game.

Well, after you see when the first game of the season is, this is usually the very next one you find. However the pundits want to believe we got here, fact of the matter is that Crosby is 6-0 and still has even more room for improvement. The Angleton game showed that the Cougars are worthy of what accolades they do receive, but what Crosby is running into now is every team's best shot.

I personally thought the team was a year away and some games that's how Code Red has looked, the '15 squad is going to be crazy. However, when your sitting there with four games left in the season and you're undefeated sitting atop the SETX poll. . . It's hard not to think this could be the year to make some noise.

We will have to play dayton the way we played angleton to beat them, if we come out with the effort we had versus KP or Humble they will beat us.

I'll also say this team doesn't feel like a 6-0 team, they feel like a team that has been inconsistent but with enough talent to get by against lesser talent. (Not a shot at anyone.)

The only complete game we've played all year was against Angleton.