I know its early buttttttt Dayton or Crosby on 10-17

prepballfan

It probably won't matter by then cause a Dayton loss tomorrow night vs Humble will most likely knock em out the playoffs and any aspirations of grandeur or a trip to Dallas. If anyone wants to see a more competitive game you may want to go a little further East down Hwy 90 to Daytons Big Brother City of Liberty and catch Diboll vs the Panthers.

Haha I needed a good laugh today!

Dayton's loss to King may have been a blessing in disguise.  Dayton took out BH and Humble.  After watching Crosby play Galena Park I don't believe that Crosby is unbeatable.  I see Dayton knocking off Crosby in a close one, 31-28.

wait, what happened versus Galena Park??

From what I saw, it seemed Crosby scored on a lot of big plays against an inferior opponent, not a lot of sustained drives.  They will not be able to achieve as many big plays against Dayton as opposed to Galena Park.  Also, Crosby is susceptible to the run up the middle.  Dayton will be able to exploit this weakness and once the run is established will be able to use the short and mid range passing attack to establish sustained drives and keep Crosby's Offense off the field.  

Dayton had an unusual game against Humble. I don't think I have ever seen 3 starting oline man missing in a game from illness. Im not sure why everybody thinks dayton plays any more kids both ways than they always have. Mcbride will take a about half the snaps at safety and keener has played both ways since he was a sophomore. Other than that when dayton is healthy kids will take very limited snaps both ways. Shaq who hasn't even been starting will probably fill Rhones spot at slot and when Dylan gets his cast off he will also get time at slot.

Crosby has subs in by third quarter against Dayton. Dayton can't stop Crosby when you have to pick your poison of getting pounded or give up the home run ball. From what I've seen they're just not athletic enough to match up with Crosbys athletes. #2 and 21 and #24 and #10 and #6 and #17 and #16 and #12 just toooo much. That being said LP plays crosby better than Dayton does and Humble still makes the playoffs and PAM still got slaughtered.

Crosby has subs in by third quarter against Dayton. Dayton can't stop Crosby when you have to pick your poison of getting pounded or give up the home run ball. From what I've seen they're just not athletic enough to match up with Crosbys athletes. #2 and 21 and #24 and #10 and #6 and #17 and #16 and #12 just toooo much. That being said LP plays crosby better than Dayton does and Humble still makes the playoffs and PAM still got slaughtered.

crosby plays la porte? ;)

you lost all credibility with this post including 2 21-6a teams in it (LP & Memorial)

Dont know whats in your head but your infatuation with Memorial amongst other 21-6a & 21-5a teams is kinda creepy to say the least.

Oh my bad u 2 English grammar guru's auto correct made it LP instead of KP so for u uneducated fans that would be Kingwood Park. And the point of the post states that KP is better than Dayton and Crosby stomps s mud hole in Daytons **!! And HUMBLE makes the playoffs and pam Still got spanked. Edited by Mr. Buddy Garrity
language

Oh my bad u 2 English grammar guru's auto correct made it LP instead of KP so for u uneducated fans that would be Kingwood Park. And the point of the post states that KP is better than Dayton and Crosby stomps s mud hole in Daytons **!! And HUMBLE makes the playoffs and pam Still got spanked.

it was a joke, sport... hence the winky face.... relax... I've gotten good at deciphering your barely intelligible drivel.