I know its early buttttttt Dayton or Crosby on 10-17

prepballfan

After seeing a couple side by side comparisons it is safe to say that Dayton has fared a small bit better against the same opponents as Crosby in the score column but did they fare better statistically?

Crosby vs Nederlad       Crosby 25   Nederland  20

Crosby      rush yards- 289         pass yards- 119    total of 408 yards      defense allowed                rush yards by Ned- 86        pass yards by Ned- 197     total of 283 yards

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dayton vs Nederland          Dayton 41   Nederland  22

Dayton      rush yards- 270         pass yards 125       total of 395 yards     defense allowed                   rush yards by Nederland -137           pass yards by Nederland- 312    total of 449 yards

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Crosby vs Barbers Hill           Crosby  30  BH 7

Crosby  rush  yards-233        pass yards- 181       total yards 414 yards       defense allowed               rush yards by BH- 146                     pass yards by BH- 81     total yards  227

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dayton vs Barbers Hill          Dayton  45     BH 7

Dayton       rush yards- 223       pass yards- 168     total yards 391               defense allowed               rush yards by BH- 146                    pass yards by BH- 46       total yards 192

Depends on how you look at it this is looking like a great game.    I think I will choose Dayton now but that is subject to change before the game.

Crosby by whatever they want the boxscore to be.

Dayton on the scoreboard.

Lol. Just playing cougar14 don't get mad at me.

In all honesty it will be a great game as it always is. I feel that the broncos will get better each week and they will be ready come game day.

Whoever wins the turn over battle will win this one.

I'm saying dayton by 10.

Last yr was the tale of 2 differant halves & a late 4th qtr Crosby td for a Coog 6 pt win, but this is this yr.I like Crosby's defense better right now than ours till we stop Humble.I like Dayton's offense(more exp)& Dayt special teams alot better.Game may be decided by turnovers & who can make the most att.field goals.Game is @ Crosby so that's worth a few points.One thing for sure I bet this game is a sellout"If it's not raining.Which brings up another ?But Dayt had 0 turnovers in rain@ BH

Crosby 42-10. IMO besides Humbles Defense Crosby is right there this year for the best in the district. Crosby should have the same success if not more than King on offense as well. Maybe it's just my distain for Dayton haven't to travel thru there three times s week and hearing of past glories but I hope Portrr beats em at the end of district to knock em out the playoff picture if they're not out by then. Playoffs will probably be CE King, Humble, Crosby, and KWPark anyways.

Crosby 42-10. IMO besides Humbles Defense Crosby is right there this year for the best in the district. Crosby should have the same success if not more than King on offense as well. Maybe it's just my distain for Dayton haven't to travel thru there three times s week and hearing of past glories but I hope Portrr beats em at the end of district to knock em out the playoff picture if they're not out by then. Playoffs will probably be CE King, Humble, Crosby, and KWPark anyways.

dang man you are one angry dude.

Sounds like you got it all figured out Gump !

It's a lot like Crosby Dayton, doesn't matter the talent level on the field, it's a rivalry game and Neumann always gives them a chance. PNG has weapons but they are already down one. Hopefully all of the kids stay healthy.

You are right on that one. With all that talent crosby has it doesn't matter because everything changes when those two teams line up.

It probably won't matter by then cause a Dayton loss tomorrow night vs Humble will most likely knock em out the playoffs and any aspirations of grandeur or a trip to Dallas. If anyone wants to see a more competitive game you may want to go a little further East down Hwy 90 to Daytons Big Brother City of Liberty and catch Diboll vs the Panthers.