Humble @ Dayton

knightrider

no no no wrong team wrong color and wrong mascot... Might wanna talk to your buddy statster AKA cougar14 AKA coug8bronco (which not sure why he came up with that screen name AFTER) Dayton beat Crosby that year.  Most everyone knows.. Dayton is like a box of chocolates.. Ya never know what your gonna get.... I just hope they have tasted all the nasty ones and savor the rest of the season on the good ones (wins) Lord I hope I dont have another meeting after the game for the Forrest Gump reference  :ph34r:

I'm beginning to think you like mentioning me because of my polarity, maybe someone will agree with you? I didn't say anything of the sort though. Matter of fact if you go back and read the thread it was someone from Dayton who was asking why I didn't think we would smash Humble and I said because I thought they would be pretty solid among other things. April, you need to make sure there's no lead lining in the still. It starting to make you delirious.

I'm beginning to think you like mentioning me because of my polarity, maybe someone will agree with you? I didn't say anything of the sort though. Matter of fact if you go back and read the thread it was someone from Dayton who was asking why I didn't think we would smash Humble and I said because I thought they would be pretty solid among other things. April, you need to make sure there's no lead lining in the still. It starting to make you delirious.

I asked you that. But I found the answer you gave me was the wrong answer. You should have said because crosby sucks. Lol. Just playing cougar14. But anyways most of the post I saw about CEK vs. Dayton from Dayton fans was that it would be a close game.

Ok so.. you go back in THIS thread and see what I responded to. cougar44 said"BEFORE the king game y'all were talking mess and saying its going to be a cakewalk"  When in fact.. YOU were the one who said Crosby would be district champs. blah blah blah.. THEN I said.."Most everyone knows.. Dayton is like a box of chocolates.. Ya never know what your gonna get"... Oh and in no way is it because of your popularity..or lack of.... You are the delirious one. follow along next time... 

Ok so.. you go back in THIS thread and see what I responded to. cougar44 said"BEFORE the king game y'all were talking mess and saying its going to be a cakewalk"  When in fact.. YOU were the one who said Crosby would be district champs. blah blah blah.. THEN I said.."Most everyone knows.. Dayton is like a box of chocolates.. Ya never know what your gonna get"... Oh and in no way is it because of your popularity..or lack of.... You are the delirious one. follow along next time... 

First of all there's a difference between popularity and polarity, maybe you decoder doesn't go to the P's though? I still say Crosby will be district champs too, I said that before the season even started and nothing has changed my mind. What does me saying that have to do with anything pertaining to your response though? Coug44 said Dayton fans were talking trash before the game, but you proceeded to get smashed. Now after you beat BH Humble better watch out? I think following along with you would require me to lose IQ points so I'll just pass on that one.

First of all there's a difference between popularity and polarity, maybe you decoder doesn't go to the P's though? I still say Crosby will be district champs too, I said that before the season even started and nothing has changed my mind. What does me saying that have to do with anything pertaining to your response though? Coug44 said Dayton fans were talking trash before the game, but you proceeded to get smashed. Now after you beat BH Humble better watch out? I think following along with you would require me to lose IQ points so I'll just pass on that one.

The only way y'all will be district champs is if a miracle happens. Y'all will be lucky to finish 3rd behind CEK and dayton. With kp or humble finishing 4th.

Sure ok. Whatever twist you can put on anything anyone says. My IQ is just fine. Thank you very much. Love how when someone gets under your skin, you resort to put downs. What a great roll model you must be.

As an outside observer, I have a question and would like to hear from both sides cause sounds like there are plenty of experts and a wealth of knowledge here. I've been reading and never signed up to post til now cause the history here is so rich and I've never seen this question posted. So here goes, How come I seem to get on every thread that has to do with Dayton or BH vice versa and once the meat and taters are covered in the first 4 posts everything seems to revolve back to Crosby this or Crosby that?? I understand that they are district champs, undefeated, have a high powered offense and an improved defense but shouldn't Dayton be concerned with an Humble team that possibly has a better defense than Crosby? Also, granted I viewed it on TexanLive but Humble didn't look all that small. #10 for Humble is a beast and both safeties can't remember their numbers were athletes. Then you have #3 RB to deal with. I work in Dayton from time to time and this year is kinda funny, you guys lose and the coaches suck, let's sit this player, fire the janitors but when you beat an inept BH team your world beaters. JMO but I have to know the answer ok I'm done asking questions and look forward to your rebuttels.

Dayton and Crosby are quite the rivals (not quite the magnitude of PNG/Nederland) but it's getting there. Both sides mark that date on the calendar each year. What's funny is the kids that talk actually get along. Coug14 normally brings stats in the discussion ok always brings stats that he basis his opinions on and some people take it the wrong way. He tries to not just give an opinion, but wants to substantiate why he feels a certain way in my opinion (don't want to speak for him). I new to Crosby so I don't know why the rivalry is like this but I've heard that a few years back Dayton had a player injured and Crosby showed some bad sportsmanship. Different coach in town now though.

Dayton and Crosby are quite the rivals (not quite the magnitude of PNG/Nederland) but it's getting there. Both sides mark that date on the calendar each year. What's funny is the kids that talk actually get along. Coug14 normally brings stats in the discussion ok always brings stats that he basis his opinions on and some people take it the wrong way. He tries to not just give an opinion, but wants to substantiate why he feels a certain way in my opinion (don't want to speak for him). I new to Crosby so I don't know why the rivalry is like this but I've heard that a few years back Dayton had a player injured and Crosby showed some bad sportsmanship. Different coach in town now though.

Check pm

As an outside observer, I have a question and would like to hear from both sides cause sounds like there are plenty of experts and a wealth of knowledge here. I've been reading and never signed up to post til now cause the history here is so rich and I've never seen this question posted. So here goes, How come I seem to get on every thread that has to do with Dayton or BH vice versa and once the meat and taters are covered in the first 4 posts everything seems to revolve back to Crosby this or Crosby that?? I understand that they are district champs, undefeated, have a high powered offense and an improved defense but shouldn't Dayton be concerned with an Humble team that possibly has a better defense than Crosby? Also, granted I viewed it on TexanLive but Humble didn't look all that small. #10 for Humble is a beast and both safeties can't remember their numbers were athletes. Then you have #3 RB to deal with. I work in Dayton from time to time and this year is kinda funny, you guys lose and the coaches suck, let's sit this player, fire the janitors but when you beat an inept BH team your world beaters. JMO but I have to know the answer ok I'm done asking questions and look forward to your rebuttels.

the 2 time undefeated district champs moved up to 6a. I think the last time Crosby won district was in 09. Now back to Humble please.

Back before the '90's Dayton and Liberty were the hated rivalries.  We still did not like Crosby back then either.  But we stopped playing Liberty around 91 - 92 season so this intense dislike with Crosby has slowly grown into a full blown "you suck, they suck, we suck type of rivalry" no matter how good or bad either are..  Either team could actually win State some day and the team that lost during the season would say you got lucky this time and just wait for next year..

Footballer06 is either a troll or has a serious crush on the Dayton football program. He's all over the Broncos on several threads.

Not sure what a definition of a "troll" is on threads but What's your obsession with trolls? Oh wait you're from D-town never mind full of my definition of a troll.

Not sure what a definition of a "troll" is on threads but What's your obsession with trolls? Oh wait you're from D-town never mind full of my definition of a troll.

Your shots at Dayton in hopes to get a rise out of Dayton fans (me) makes you a troll. The nonsensical last sentence in the quoted post makes you a weak one. You should hang with smoking baby a little. He invented trolling I think.

The only way y'all will be district champs is if a miracle happens. Y'all will be lucky to finish 3rd behind CEK and dayton. With kp or humble finishing 4th.

I heard the same thing last year before you went out and mustered 10 points on Humble's defense for a 13 point loss. That's after you lost to KP who's also on the schedule before Crosby. Crosby and King are basically in already, if I was you I would be making sure Humble and KP aren't in too. Luck is when preparation meets opportunity, and we've been prepared for 18 of the last 19 opponents we've faced in the regular season. The miracle would be if Dayton finished higher than third with their continued inconsistency.

I heard the same thing last year before you went out and mustered 10 points on Humble's defense for a 13 point loss. That's after you lost to KP who's also on the schedule before Crosby. Crosby and King are basically in already, if I was you I would be making sure Humble and KP aren't in too. Luck is when preparation meets opportunity, and we've been prepared for 18 of the last 19 opponents we've faced in the regular season. The miracle would be if Dayton finished higher than third with their continued inconsistency.

inconsistency has been a problem. Turnovers have also killed dayton. Last year KP won by 7 I believe with 2 pick 6's. Humbe won on a fumbled qb sneak that was returned 100 yds for a td. The humble turnover was the killer because dayton was about to take the lead with very little time left. I do think dayton wins this game Friday and will let you know why Thursday. When does Dayton and Crosby 8th grade play and were is it being played.

If that miracle does happen and Dayton finish's higher than third then where does that leave Crosby ?

Turnovers are part of the game and if (and WIN) you turn it over against Humble get prepared for a whoppin. Cause you won't score much on this D. Cats win big!!!!! Big being by any point spread cause that pretty much lets you guys load up the deer feeders early!!! Let's put that in bold layman's terms, "NO PLAYOFFS."

inconsistency has been a problem. Turnovers have also killed dayton. Last year KP won by 7 I believe with 2 pick 6's. Humbe won on a fumbled qb sneak that was returned 100 yds for a td. The humble turnover was the killer because dayton was about to take the lead with very little time left. I do think dayton wins this game Friday and will let you know why Thursday. When does Dayton and Crosby 8th grade play and were is it being played.

They play on November 11th in Crosby. Might be for the district title if we can beat Gentry. The little Cubs are 2-0 and rolling. Their back has over 500 yards already on about 20 carries which means we have another stud to go with Williams in the backfield in a couple of years.