Hardin-Jefferson 27 Little Cypress-Mauriceville 7/Final

WOSgrad

Craig, read your 1st post on this thread.... You set the tone... We just beat a team we were not supposed to and your 1st comment about HJ was negative.... Now your whining we are obnoxious??? You don't know football son.... Say what you want, you got on here looking to piss people off, and it didn't work..... Your actually giving me some cheap entertainment...... Keep talking, Im enjoying this...Sister...

whatever. ..I read all the hype about HJ beating WOS... without commenting. .. wanted to see for myself so I went to the game. ...I simply posted my opinion based on what I saw. You can keep acting like a child all you want calling people names (which should get you banned) it doesn't change that HJ will fall to the mighty Mustangs yet again. .. And you fear of them has nothing to do with it. ... mediocrity hates excellence.

I am not a HJ fanatic...just a guys reading thru every post looking into the HJ / WOS issue. HJ fans are no more crazy about their team than WOS. As far as arrogance...WOS you guys take trophy and the T-shirt...no contest. HJ folks are talking about their success and yes predict success but dang you WOS are so full of yourselves you can't even acknowledge the fact that HJ is a lagitament threat this year. Does WOS have history...yes they are one of the most successful programs in the state hands down, but each year is it's own record...I think all the saber rattling by WOS is really deep down fear that HJ might put a W up and that big WOS ego would feel the sting. No disrespect intended to WOS because you guys have earned the right roll that big EGO but that does not mean other team don't have the right to predict a win against WOS or celebrate their success. IMO

I am not a HJ fanatic...just a guys reading thru every post looking into the HJ / WOS issue. HJ fans are no more crazy about their team than WOS. As far as arrogance...WOS you guys take trophy and the T-shirt...no contest. HJ folks are talking about their success and yes predict success but dang you WOS are so full of yourselves you can't even acknowledge the fact that HJ is a lagitament threat this year. Does WOS have history...yes they are one of the most successful programs in the state hands down, but each year is it's own record...I think all the saber rattling by WOS is really deep down fear that HJ might put a W up and that big WOS ego would feel the sting. No disrespect intended to WOS because you guys have earned the right roll that big EGO but that does not mean other team don't have the right to predict a win against WOS or celebrate their success. IMO

The bad news for HJ is that WOS players will not be overlooking them. Coach T and staff do a great job getting those kids ready week in and week out. And HJ is THE district game circled on the schedule (after all, there are NO other contenders). Therefore, you will almost certainly get the Mustangs best shot. And that will likely be more than you can withstand.

The bad news for HJ is that WOS players will not be overlooking them. Coach T and staff do a great job getting those kids ready week in and week out. And HJ is THE district game circled on the schedule (after all, there are NO other contenders). Therefore, you will almost certainly get the Mustangs best shot. And that will likely be more than you can withstand.

I agree, it's gonna be tough and I don't think WOS will overlook...my issue was not with the coaches or players. Those guys are not on this thread...it's the SETX rail birds I was referring too...LOL

No doubt. Thank goodness for the teams/kids they aren't idiots like us!

Hey bro if that's what took from what I said...my apologizes Sir...you know it kills me when folks get on SETX and spew out the rhetoric and then act....from the words of BEDELMON..."butt hurt" when someone says anything that does not agree and when it comes to any discussion of anyone just competing or playing in the same rhelm of ability with WOS much less mentioning defeat...the attitude is defensive, many times negative and over all poor with very little sportsmanship. I'm done! Best of luck with HJ...I hope they slam the door on district!

Whats funny is most of the WOS people you are talking about are really not WOS fans. They support other schools. 

Hey bro if that's what took from what I said...my apologizes Sir...you know it kills me when folks get on SETX and spew out the rhetoric and then act....from the words of BEDELMON..."butt hurt" when someone says anything that does not agree and when it comes to any discussion of anyone just competing or playing in the same rhelm of ability with WOS much less mentioning defeat...the attitude is defensive, many times negative and over all poor with very little sportsmanship. I'm done! Best of luck with HJ...I hope they slam the door on district!

I was actually agreeing with you. Sorry that you interpreted that as sarcastic. Rereading it I can see it might sound that way. We actually (we being the collective board) can be very idiotic at times. :)

I was actually agreeing with you. Sorry that you interpreted that as sarcastic. Rereading it I can see it might sound that way. We actually (we being the collective board) can be very idiotic at times. :)

My bad...sometimes I read to much emotion into statements or take things wrong. Thanks for making it clear!

Whats funny is most of the WOS people you are talking about are really not WOS fans. They support other schools. 

I fall into this category. I read all the hype, read HJ would beat WOS, had to see for myself, to establish my OWN opinion.

And most have not seen an HJ  game.

I DID go see HJ play as mentioned above, to see for myself.

Bottom line anything said about the HJ-WOS game is just opinion at this time. I don't have a bias opinion.... I don't have a dog in the hunt...I don't have an axe to grind with HJ.....I could care less who wins....However, from what I witnessed at the HJ -v- LCM game, I'm quite certain WOS will be district champions!

WOS is good, real good, always are, always have been (amazing how they reload year after year). I am not predicting an HJ win, as I said I don't do predictions but I do think it will be a tough game for both teams. HJ was early into the slot T last year when they faced WOS, they have since refined and perfected running it. We will be a different team than what WOS faced last year and it will be on our home turf, and the bewitching hour will be up on us.............So stranger things have happened. 

BOOOOOOOO!!!!!! (that was my ghost noise not a boo bird.)

WOS is good, real good, always are, always have been (amazing how they reload year after year). I am not predicting an HJ win, as I said I don't do predictions but I do think it will be a tough game for both teams. HJ was early into the slot T last year when they faced WOS, they have since refined and perfected running it. We will be a different team than what WOS faced last year and it will be on our home turf, and the bewitching hour will be up on us.............So stranger things have happened. 

BOOOOOOOO!!!!!! (that was my ghost noise not a boo bird.)

And most WOS fans know we are in for a dog fight. Wouldn't surprise me if this game isn't the last time we see one another this year, either.

WOS fans for the most part are not arrogant, it is just a fact that we ARE that good. Do we expect to win, yes, because that is what we do. Rarely are we underdogs. How many 4-A schools are not scared to compete against the top 5-A schools in there area? The fact is should the Stangs lose to HJ all the HJ fans will get on here and proclaim (like Edelman) them to be the uncrowned state champions. I wouldn't blame them. However, if WOS wins 46-0 like we did last year we are just the bullies on the block. Is HJ better than last year, I would say, yes. Is WOS, I would say yes, also.

Stang fans are pretty honest in our assessment of our team and program. I think most WOS fans would say we might get beat against Houston Foster. Many fans would also say there is a chance that HJ could beat us. For now, they are a team that has scored 36 points against us in the past 10 years. HJ fans would say don't look in the past. So, living in the now, you still haven't beat us. Bring it HJ..water the field, bring your refs to the game..odds are you still go down. IF you beat us I will be on this board ASAP saying great game and good luck.

One more comment about the Hj weight program, sorry guys a year and a half program doesn't transform you that much overnight if you never had one.

WOS fans for the most part are not arrogant, it is just a fact that we ARE that good. Do we expect to win, yes, because that is what we do. Rarely are we underdogs. How many 4-A schools are not scared to compete against the top 5-A schools in there area? The fact is should the Stangs lose to HJ all the HJ fans will get on here and proclaim (like Edelman) them to be the uncrowned state champions. I wouldn't blame them. However, if WOS wins 46-0 like we did last year we are just the bullies on the block. Is HJ better than last year, I would say, yes. Is WOS, I would say yes, also.

Stang fans are pretty honest in our assessment of our team and program. I think most WOS fans would say we might get beat against Houston Foster. Many fans would also say there is a chance that HJ could beat us. For now, they are a team that has scored 36 points against us in the past 10 years. HJ fans would say don't look in the past. So, living in the now, you still haven't beat us. Bring it HJ..water the field, bring your refs to the game..odds are you still go down. IF you beat us I will be on this board ASAP saying great game and good luck.

One more comment about the Hj weight program, sorry guys a year and a half program doesn't transform you that much overnight if you never had one.

Everything you say is true. But with the coach we have now, I like our chances a lot better than in years past.