Hardin-Jefferson 27 Little Cypress-Mauriceville 7/Final

WOSgrad

AW, I do not know... If I had to guess, HJ as somewhere around 400 yards of offense and LCM maybe 150... Chris17 and Craig S were crying most of the time so they wouldn't know... They were too busy checking out the digs....

dude. .. I'm not from LCM...I left at half time. .. saw all I needed to see. .. went and watched the end of OF and Lum game. ...

and you wonder people give yall crap. .. you ever hear of the saying. ... act like you've been there before. .. Well I realize you haven't. .. But you should at least try. .. Same reason everyone laughed at the LTRAIN... yes they did win district that one year. .. But God they were obnoxious. .. And now look where there at. ...

for the record. .. I'm not from either place. .. And yes. .. the stands were full on the LCM side.

Craig S all u need is a good a.. woopiin.  I would do it but my kid would rather.  Are you an LCM fan?  I saw your film and knew we would whip yall.You and Chris are just butt hurt.  A basketball school doesn't  put alot of money in their football stadium that yall did not even fill up.  What is your beef?  Did you not like how your kid was treated?  Were we to ruff with him.   Give your kid an ice bath and he will be ok.  Field to wet, to hot, refs cheated, seats to uncomfortable, Butt hurt?

I've already won a State Championship podna.... The last school from this area to do such a thing.... French High Buffaloes.....

I was rooting for those Buffalos back then. Even though I didn't know Coach Shaver I liked his interviews. But I don't believe it was actually a state championship win but a Co State Championship.

End guard and tackle....... Good one.... I sat on the end of the bench, guarded the water bucket and tackled your momma every time she yelled "cmon deputy!!!! quit trying to swallow that flute!!"

I stayed far from the band. I just wish I was as good as you bedelmon. You are my hero sorry I had to admit it. Your the greatest.

Craig S all u need is a good a.. woopiin. I would do it but my kid would rather. Are you an LCM fan? I saw your film and knew we would whip yall.You and Chris are just butt hurt. A basketball school doesn't put alot of money in their football stadium that yall did not even fill up. What is your beef? Did you not like how your kid was treated? Were we to ruff with him. Give your kid an ice bath and he will be ok. Field to wet, to hot, refs cheated, seats to uncomfortable, Butt hurt?

nope. .. Just been following the hype. .. went to see for myself. ... my youngest is in college. ...Division 1 athlete. .. Not that that matters. ...HJ WILL NOT BEAT WOS... And I have no beef at all. ... Just honest observation