Texas A&M at SMU

Eazy

Starting to become a sack fest for Aggie defense (cannot yet call them the Wrecking Crew).

4 sacks in first quarter.

end of 1st

17-0 A&M

They won't get to be the wrecking crew this season (IMO anyway) but I see it in the future. But heck they don't have to be. They only need to be the "let's get a few timely stops" defense. That offense isn't going to require many shutouts. I don't care who they are playing.

They won't get to be the wrecking crew this season (IMO anyway) but I see it in the future. But heck they don't have to be. They only need to be the "let's get a few timely stops" defense. That offense isn't going to require many shutouts. I don't care who they are playing.

Notre Dame and A&M are the only teams that haven't allowed a rushing TD this year. WC is back!!!

Notre Dame and A&M are the only teams that haven't allowed a rushing TD this year. WC is back!!!

While I would rank A&M atop the SEC right now, I am not sold on their defense yet. They have looked iffy at times against some less than stellar opponents. They do appear to be getting better (tough to say against the last 3 patsies) though. Rush defense will get a test against Arky. Auburn will be the real test overall IMO.