Nederland vs Vidor Sept 26th .... let's get it on!

Michele

since the past seems to get talked about alot, lets go back to 20-4a in the late 80's and early 90's when Ned couldn't beat themselves.i don't know how many Ned posters actually played ball, but i did( not for Vidor) and my record against Ned from the 7th-12th grade is UNDEFEATED. BUT, it matters not. it has nothing to do with now. so why talk about it? everyone knows that anything can happen. who shows up, who executes, who makes the big play...........that's what it comes down to. not the past years.

Vidor-??

Ned-??

stay tuuned...........

VHS won 22-4A in 1978.  Lost in the first round of the playoffs to Aldine HS in the Astrodome...40-14.  VHS wore all back...shirts, pants, shoes, helmets, face mask...only had white numerals.  It was the heyday for Star Wars in 1977-1978...VHS had the Darth Vader look, but not the Darth Vader game vs. the Aldine Mustangs.

Nederland was the only team in the district to beat Vidor when they won the championship in 1978. 

I talked to and old buddy of mine in Vidor. He gave me some inside scoop about the Pirates. Before anybody gets bent out of shape he didn't tell me I could not post this. So Coach Mathews, I apologize if you did not want this out. Here it is. Vidor is breaking out a new offense for the Nederland game. It will consist of a Power "T" formation with the QB under center. A FB directly behind the QB and a LHB and RHB to each side of the FB. There will be two wide outs lined up tight off the tackles. At the snap these burners will criss cross in the backfield while the FB runs a dive left or dive right. At this point the QB has four options. Either WO, the FB dive, or keeping it himself. THEN, depending on which way the QB decides to go, he can then run the triple option with the two HB's. I was told to watch for a lot of triple fakes, then fake triple option, with a pass to the previously mentioned criss crossing WO's running seam routes off the triple fake. Here is the real kicker. A triple fake, fake triple option with a pump fake to a Statue of Liberty. Look for this at least twice in the game. Given all that. Nederland 27 - Vidor 18

Are you serious akifan94?? If they are taking the time to install this new extravagant sounded offense, in week 4 none the less, they may jabber wanted out to come as a surprise!!! Either way it kinda seems like the same old Pirate offense, who the heck has the ball. Only thing i can think of is that your Pirate fan and are hoping Neumann actually reads this crap so they prepare for bogus stuff. Hate to be rude, but posts like these just rub me the wrong way. Was gonna pick Vidor, but now I'm not....
NED-36
VID-27

Are you serious akifan94?? If they are taking the time to install this new extravagant sounded offense, in week 4 none the less, they may jabber wanted out to come as a surprise!!! Either way it kinda seems like the same old Pirate offense, who the heck has the ball. Only thing i can think of is that your Pirate fan and are hoping Neumann actually reads this crap so they prepare for bogus stuff. Hate to be rude, but posts like these just rub me the wrong way. Was gonna pick Vidor, but now I'm not....
NED-36
VID-27

Just ignore him. He's a png fan.