Nederland vs Vidor Sept 26th .... let's get it on!

Michele

Its always a bit unfair that Nederland gets the bye week to prepare for Vidors offense, it kind of negates the uniqueness of it. I Dont anticipate a change in offensive personnel, if Nederland had caught the ball well and didn't have penalties... And still was 0-3, it may be different. But I think Neumann will want to see Nederland play a little Bulldog football before making g wholesale changes... But I could be wrong.

Its always a bit unfair that Nederland gets the bye week to prepare for Vidors offense, it kind of negates the uniqueness of it. I Dont anticipate a change in offensive personnel, if Nederland had caught the ball well and didn't have penalties... And still was 0-3, it may be different. But I think Neumann will want to see Nederland play a little Bulldog football before making g wholesale changes... But I could be wrong.

Unfortunately I think it will turnout that you are wrong. Left side of the O line is where i think you will see the changes.Won't comment if I think its good or bad.

Here's some stats for yall:

Offense:
Total yards per game -
Vidor - 381
Ned - 385.6

Rushing yards per game:
Vidor - 311.5
Ned - 135.3

Passing yards per game:
Vidor - 69.5
Ned - 250.3

Defense:

Total yards per game:
Vidor - 370
Ned - 383.6

Rushing yards per game:
Vidor - 196
Ned - 254.3

Passing yards per game:
Vidor - 174
Ned - 129.3

It looks like our defense's struggled during non district action MTC. We have looked good at times and then boom a big play. Also we have been in position to make a play and didn't wrap up and make the tackle. Offense has also looked good at times and then a flag or turnover kills a beautiful drive. Love district play. Good Luck to Vidor the rest of the season. Except this game of course lol.

Go Dogs!!!

It looks like our defense's struggled during non district action MTC. We have looked good at times and then boom a big play. Also we have been in position to make a play and didn't wrap up and make the tackle. Offense has also looked good at times and then a flag or turnover kills a beautiful drive. Love district play. Good Luck to Vidor the rest of the season. Except this game of course lol.

Go Dogs!!!

Everywhere you have we just put Vidor... and you will describe our non district also... even in Escambia it wasnt long drives that hurt us... it was big plays and missed assignments...

Nederland 28
Vidor 0
So many people put too much on the line in preseason......I can hear it now,,,,,,where did that come from???????
Total domination across the board!

So the loss to clear lake doesn't mean anything as far as how good the bulldogs considering PNG ran them off the field in a monsoon?