Nederland vs Vidor Sept 26th .... let's get it on!

Michele

Everyone is gonna treat Nederland like a rivalry game. That is what happens to the dist champ. What is goin on now is people think we are down that they have some sort of right to talk trash. Vidor doesn't beat Nederland this year just like the last few. I am not dogging Vidor but Nederland does not get any more fired up to play yall than any other team. Might as well be the super bowl for yall. But as usual, Nederland wins and the vidorians will have to wait another year for more empty promises about who owns who

You do not get it bigdog. The amount of confusion generated by this offense will have Nederland players tackling each other. Mark my words, Nederland 27 - Vidor 18. You can argue all day if you like but I am not changing my stance. Nederland has never seen an offense like this. Heck, the state of Texas is in for a shock. 

when you generate such and offense that has not been the routine a sequence of actions regularly followed; a fixed program it very well might suprise a D however it can do the same for the O.  we will not see it much

I got something for all you chihuahuas: show up next Tuesday night on Nederland Ave. at your Hamburger Depot and you can get some of this Pirate. Especially those of you who believe you're gonna hold us to less than three touchdowns...I want some of that action. Every team you've played has run through defense like Exlax. And, the difference is us IMPROVING against a 6A school that slaughtered Dayton with your team REGRESSING against a team that PNG mauled. This thread is only gonna get better as the week progresses :)  ;)  :P  :D  :lol:  Keep barking puppies....

well if nederland found that the team they played had recruited players and had to forfeit a win maybe it would be progression as well

This thread is fun year after year, i look forward to it. Nothing I enjoy more than HS football, and all that comes with it. And for the record, NEVER take any of the fun poking serious......Im a fan of all these teams, just like my Dogs a weeeee bit more. As if yall couldnt tell. And if you dish it out, u better be able to take it.....Ok......the gloves are off!!!!!!!