Nederland vs Vidor Sept 26th .... let's get it on!

Michele

Well well well the week is here. This should be an interesting thread. Where's my buddy godogs?? Lmao
I see this game going down to the wire like it has so many times with Vidor winning it in the fourth quarter.

No worries, I am here. But the past several years Vidorians have been saying the same thing.. And I always say that eventually you will be right, but so far that hasn't been the case. That said, it will be scrappy. Those Vidor boys get really jacked up to play Nederland (still not sure why), so I expect a close game. Turnovers and penalties are the keys to a Bulldog victory. Keep those in check and Neumann gets the W. I have no concerns about any offense they put out there. All you have to do is keep guys in their zone defensively and take care of your area..

Nederland 26
Vidor 21

No worries, I am here. But the past several years Vidorians have been saying the same thing.. And I always say that eventually you will be right, but so far that hasn't been the case. That said, it will be scrappy. Those Vidor boys get really jacked up to play Nederland (still not sure why), so I expect a close game. Turnovers and penalties are the keys to a Bulldog victory. Keep those in check and Neumann gets the W. I have no concerns about any offense they put out there. All you have to do is keep guys in their zone defensively and take care of your area..

Nederland 26
Vidor 21

True, Nederland excels at assignment football

Nederland will pitch a shutout and turn up 28 points!
Nederland 28
Vidor 0
BMTSoulja1 don't be hating on my Dogs like that!

Hating? No, man. Lol. I'm just basing it because I believe Vidor is more battle tested. They went toe to toe and blow for blow with a really good Channelview team. Plus, Vidor is at home. You know they play tough at home...

Hating? No, man. Lol. I'm just basing it because I believe Vidor is more battle tested. They went toe to toe and blow for blow with a really good Channelview team. Plus, Vidor is at home. You know they play tough at home...

Maybe .... but it will take more than that to beat the DOGS! 

BTW Soulja .... been meaning to tell your JAGS congrats on the win against SC!  I went to that playoff game last year and really thought you guys would of pulled it off, glad to see y'all on the winning side of this last match up  :)

BTW Soulja .... been meaning to tell your JAGS congrats on the win against SC! I went to that playoff game last year and really thought you guys would of pulled it off, glad to see y'all on the winning side of this last match up :)

Smh lol. Look at you talking like the dogs are something. News flash man y'all are on the bottom at the moment. Sorry to say man but y'all aren't the measuring stick for the district anymore.

Well MTC if that is the case ,so is Vidor. Since everyone is 0-0 to start district. Both teams have some issues to get through like penalties and turn overs. This will be a hard fought game but neither team is the cream of the crop in district this year.  I look for some changes to be made by both teams with a few wrinkles added in. Vidor plays hard especially at home, but Nederland is still District Champs until someone else takes the Crown. Looks like that may be them Central Jags. The only thing is you never know. With all that typed I am going

NEDERLAND 24

VIDOR            21

Smh lol. Look at you talking like the dogs are something. News flash man y'all are on the bottom at the moment. Sorry to say man but y'all aren't the measuring stick for the district anymore.

i would say nederland is some where in the middle. when you have team like lee, lumberton and vidor in your district it takes a lot to be at the bottom.

has vidor ever won district?

Well MTC if that is the case ,so is Vidor. Since everyone is 0-0 to start district. Both teams have some issues to get through like penalties and turn overs. This will be a hard fought game but neither team is the cream of the crop in district this year. I look for some changes to be made by both teams with a few wrinkles added in. Vidor plays hard especially at home, but Nederland is still District Champs until someone else takes the Crown. Looks like that may be them Central Jags. The only thing is you never know. With all that typed I am going

NEDERLAND 24
VIDOR 21

Oh I hear what your saying. We aren't close to the top either but IMO if we're basing it off of this year I, and a few others, see Vidor has had a better showing in non district than Ned. But honestly that doesn't mean much when it comes to district. I guess we'll see what happens next Friday. Good luck and here's to no injuries....

BTW Soulja .... been meaning to tell your JAGS congrats on the win against SC! I went to that playoff game last year and really thought you guys would of pulled it off, glad to see y'all on the winning side of this last match up :)

It was sweet payback. The kids and coaches have been wanting a piece of SC since last year. I'm also glad we got a win finally.

You may be correct that we are no longer the measuring stick........... And with that I add ,has Vidor ever been? Maybe 78?

VHS won 22-4A in 1978.  Lost in the first round of the playoffs to Aldine HS in the Astrodome...40-14.  VHS wore all back...shirts, pants, shoes, helmets, face mask...only had white numerals.  It was the heyday for Star Wars in 1977-1978...VHS had the Darth Vader look, but not the Darth Vader game vs. the Aldine Mustangs.