Port Neches-Groves 27 West Orange-Stark 33/Final/OT

WOSgrad

I have to hand it to the Mustangs. They made the adjustments, they capitalized on PN-G mistakes and they fought their way back from a fourteen point deficit. There's a lot to be proud of in that.

As for PN-G, we have the talent. We have the coaching. We need the experience, and we need some discipline. Our defense laid the wood tonight, and kept us in the game to the very end. Our offense showed a huge amount of promise, and just fell flat. This will be a learning experience, and we will come back stronger for it.

Scalp 'em, Indians.

I'm not going to get into this too much, but new tobie's football commentary is about as thought out as his political commentary. West Orange is still West Orange. But, the refs didn't do it for them. They still had to play the game, and they hung in there to win a hard fought game.

I'm not going to get into this too much, but new tobie's football commentary is about as thought out as his political commentary. West Orange is still West Orange. But, the refs didn't do it for them. They still had to play the game, and they hung in there to win a hard fought game.

Definately not trying to take anything away from WOS. Those kids came out and played! The whole fiasco before the 4th qtr was just the icing on the referee cake. Sorry, but if you can't spot the ball on the same yard line when changing quarters, you have no business officiating. And the confusion there was pretty much how they ran the entire game. I am really proud of our D tonight. Lots of big stops and light years ahead of last years defense at this point in the season. Morse and Giblin were getting down in the first half, but WOS shut in down in the second, and the OL needs some work. Overall it was exactly what I expect from these 2 teams.