Port Neches-Groves 27 West Orange-Stark 33/Final/OT

WOSgrad

Well... What'd you think RaiderGirl?

Still trying to figure out some calls the refs made. Like the pass interference in the end zone against WOS in the 1st half and only marked off 5/10 yards but the same exact play and they put the ball at the 2 for WOS....

Both teams played their hearts out and was a fun game to watch

Still trying to figure out some calls the refs made. Like the pass interference in the end zone against WOS in the 1st half and only marked off 5/10 yards but the same exact play and they put the ball at the 2 for WOS....

Definitely was a fun game!! It always is when we play WOS. (Don't try to think about the calls too much, might give yourself a headache)

the one against wos was in the end zone

I agree with one thing..it was the worst officiated game since last  year at the reservation. Bad calls all the way around on both sides. WOS sucked it up and won with a kid who hadn't played qb EVER in a varsity game and probably not since freshman year maybe longer. When is the last time the Mustangs won a game with the ground game. Great game by two great teams. PNG is very good, we kinda slowed them down with our pass rush in the second half and they had to keep the back into block. Great QB PNG has, they should win that district in my mind this year. You just don't come from 2 TD's behind and beat a team like PNG, proud of the heart we showed tonight.

Never underestimate the heart of a champion. Good luck Indians the rest of the way.

As a football fan with no affiliation to either team WOS was the better football team. Ran pretty much the same 4 or 5 plays the whole second half and there wasn't a thing PNG could do about it. Hats off to number 18 who came in and played exceptionally behind center way to step up the plate young man. Morse is the real deal big kid with a big arm just didn't have anytime to make his reads in the second half. The d line and wos linebackers kept him very uncomfortable. Was a awesome game to watch!

Lol I got something you can choke on buddy. Yall praising your coach please praise the refs, they were brutal. Wos defense came out and played outstanding defense in second half. We torched them for 300 yards in first half only to get maybe 14 yards in second half. Like I said ain't gonna badmouth WOS, the Defense was there in second half. My opinion on your 4th string qb should be starter looked more sthletic than the sophomore. Our defense couldn't stop the run to save our life, spent whole 4th quarter on the field. They gave it their all just wasn't enough. Hats off to the stangs they came to play in second half, very impressive. Congrats and good luck on the rest of the season.