Wos JV QB is the real deal!

Grinding

Beat me to the punch... LOL

Dallas is the QB & a good 1! That JV QB is a athlete & looks to me as if he could play any skill position. I wish I was his family member, because I would be looking to move him if he doesn't get a fair chance to play QB or any skill position @ WOS! He doesn't have to be a start but T can use the kid in special packets which I know he's licking his chops to have both of these kids. I'm telling y'all Him & Dallas gonna be a great combo next year if not this year! Mark my work remember Grinding said it 1st.

Dallas is the QB & a good 1! That JV QB is a athlete & looks to me as if he could play any skill position. I wish I was his family member, because I would be looking to move him if he doesn't get a fair chance to play QB or any skill position @ WOS! He doesn't have to be a start but T can use the kid in special packets which I know he's licking his chops to have both of these kids. I'm telling y'all Him & Dallas gonna be a great combo next year if not this year! Mark my work remember Grinding said it 1st.

I think the JV QB would be outstanding in the slot or RB.

I think the JV QB would be outstanding in the slot or RB.

Gasilla this kid is special I've only seen him play 2 scrimmages & 2 games & he just amazes me. He has great field vision & can also sling it. but like I said him & Dallas gonna be great combo no matter if he @ slot are RB. Wos is just loaded with talent. Im from Lake Charles & been going off what I've seen & heard of lately. I'm gonna keep up with him & Dallas for the next 3 years. I've also hear him & Dallas r good friend off the field & been playing baseball & football together since they where knee high... Lol

I coached them both from flag until they went to Middle School, and still coach them in 7 on 7.  Both bring a lot to the table.  One is super dynamic with phenomenal field vision and a great arm.  The other a tough, poised leader, who has underated athleticism, and a great arm as well.  WOS can't go wrong with either.  I do think they should use them both on Varsity in some capacity, but that's JMO.  I wish them both the best.. One Team, One Dream

WOS has been here before with Ryan crouch and Rasheed Dennis. The went into the spring in a seposed qb battle. During the spring game I saw something I had never seen before. Crouch played the entire game except for the final 3 drives for both the blue and silver team and could not lead rather team on a scoring drive. Dennis played the last 3 drives and lead the team to two touchdowns. Crouch went on to start the next two years at qb. Was that fair to Dennis. No. Is WOS going to give miller a chance to compete for the job at qb. No. This is the culture at WOS. If you are a fan of WOS football you see what's going on. Young Dallas is an extraordinary young man but he is not the BEST option at qb. Will we still win probably. #varsity blues.

WOS has been here before with Ryan crouch and Rasheed Dennis. The went into the spring in a seposed qb battle. During the spring game I saw something I had never seen before. Crouch played the entire game except for the final 3 drives for both the blue and silver team and could not lead rather team on a scoring drive. Dennis played the last 3 drives and lead the team to two touchdowns. Crouch went on to start the next two years at qb. Was that fair to Dennis. No. Is WOS going to give miller a chance to compete for the job at qb. No. This is the culture at WOS. If you are a fan of WOS football you see what's going on. Young Dallas is an extraordinary young man but he is not the BEST option at qb. Will we still win probably. #varsity blues.

I know all 4 u referring to.crouch was coaches son and agree that was a bad decision on the coaching staff,as far as Jack and kj the right decision is made,not doubting kj at all he is good,but Jack is better,but of course this is my opinion like u had yours

dont get bent out of shape he will be pulled up to varsity soon .tonight dallas ,will be put under the looking glass  and  see if he can stand the presser of a strong png club, but as of today dallas is wos qb.just look back at last year  chris was the mustangs starting qb then  cam  cole  hing tight 

[quote name="wo-s#1" post="1526217" timestamp="1409954124"]I know all 4 u referring to.crouch was coaches son and agree that was a bad decision on the coaching staff,as far as Jack and kj the right decision is made,not doubting kj at all he is good,but Jack is better,but of course this is my opinion like u had yours[/

We disagree on who is better but that's cool.This is america so we can disagree. My point is that I just hate when one person is given the job over the other without both having a chance to compete for the job on the field. that's what happened with crouch and that seems to be what's happening here. In my humble opinion.

]dont get bent out of shape he will be pulled up to varsity soon .tonight dallas ,will be put under the looking glass  and  see if he can stand the presser of a strong png club, but as of today dallas is wos qb.just look back at last year  chris was the mustangs starting qb then  cam  cole  hing tight

Wow you seem to have a lot of inside information. I don't get bent out of shape or emotional about sports but I will say this. Football at WOS is a microcosm of life in orange.

[quote name="Trufan" post="1526269" timestamp="1409958348"][quote name="wo-s#1" post="1526217" timestamp="1409954124"]I know all 4 u referring to.crouch was coaches son and agree that was a bad decision on the coaching staff,as far as Jack and kj the right decision is made,not doubting kj at all he is good,but Jack is better,but of course this is my opinion like u had yours[/

We disagree on who is better but that's cool.This is america so we can disagree. My point is that I just hate when one person is given the job over the other without both having a chance to compete for the job on the field. that's what happened with crouch and that seems to be what's happening here. In my humble opinion.[/quote]gotcha it's all good

I coached them both from flag until they went to Middle School, and still coach them in 7 on 7. Both bring a lot to the table. One is super dynamic with phenomenal field vision and a great arm. The other a tough, poised leader, who has underated athleticism, and a great arm as well. WOS can't go wrong with either. I do think they should use them both on Varsity in some capacity, but that's JMO. I wish them both the best.. One Team, One Dream