Crosby @ Angleton. Battle of the powerhouse Cats.

Thank goodness cause your predictions or JV if not Freshmen level at best.

you may have a point based on the Crosby vs NED prediction, lawd knows I missed that one by a mile, I thought Crosby was supposed to be this super team like SC was supposed to be the past 2 years, yall are just an average ballclub: with 29 D1 players. ;)

Angleton wins this one with ease.

Who ya got winning this battle of the unbeatens??

Man, you know you can't ask that on here. Everyone from the triangle and Dayton will pick against Crosby except for the New Caney games. You just have to post your opinion then let them tell you how much we're going to lose by. Other than the Dayton folks saying "because we usually win" they won't really have any explanation for the reason they think we'll lose. All you have to do is read post like Octfeb's to see how naive some can be.

I personally have us winning 31-28 unless the passing game starts clicking, then I think we win by a td to ten points. Even if we win though it wouldn't be because we were good, it would be because Angleton wasn't. Prime example is if Dayton plays Ned close both fan bases will somehow come to the conclusion that they would smash Crosby now because they've improved. We'll also be picked to lose to BH in the district opener after they smash two 4A teams. Get used to it though, we're about to run this playoff streak to 15+ consecutive years before it's all said and done.

Man, you know you can't ask that on here. Everyone from the triangle and Dayton will pick against Crosby except for the New Caney games. You just have to post your opinion then let them tell you how much we're going to lose by. Other than the Dayton folks saying "because we usually win" they won't really have any explanation for the reason they think we'll lose. All you have to do is read post like Octfeb's to see how naive some can be.

I personally have us winning 31-28 unless the passing game starts clicking, then I think we win by a td to ten points. Even if we win though it wouldn't be because we were good, it would be because Angleton wasn't. Prime example is if Dayton plays Ned close both fan bases will somehow come to the conclusion that they would smash Crosby now because they've improved. We'll also be picked to lose to BH in the district opener after they smash two 4A teams. Get used to it though, we're about to run this playoff streak to 15+ consecutive years before it's all said and done.

1st highlight: Really? Selective memory I see.   2nd highlight: Nothing naive about my post. Dayton is either gonna win or lose And as for other teams I pick who I think will win. ... And the only reason Crosby won by 5 instead of oh lets say 20 or 30 was because why? Don't make me go back and find your reason for that score... Angleton wins! We will ALL be waiting for YOUR reasons why Crosby lost... 

1st highlight: Really? Selective memory I see.   2nd highlight: Nothing naive about my post. Dayton is either gonna win or lose And as for other teams I pick who I think will win. ... And the only reason Crosby won by 5 instead of oh lets say 20 or 30 was because why? Don't make me go back and find your reason for that score... Angleton wins! We will ALL be waiting for YOUR reasons why Crosby lost...

I see you jumped on it like a sow on a slop bucket. Go find my reason for the score and you'll see you've made yet another naive post instead of researching what you just accused me of. Oh yeah, if we lose to a Angleton my excuse will be " they would crush anyone in this district" like y'all said after last week. What's your excuse going to be after the 0-2 I said you would have this summer?

I see you jumped on it like a sow on a slop bucket. Go find my reason for the score and you'll see you've made yet another naive post instead of researching what you just accused me of. Oh yeah, if we lose to a Angleton my excuse will be " they would crush anyone in this district" like y'all said after last week. What's your excuse going to be after the 0-2 I said you would have this summer?

Oh and you another one who wants to resort to name calling and personal put downs when you get hot in the head. So mature  :rolleyes:

14 yrs   **2000=1-9

http://setxsports.com/ip/index.php?/topic/107270-nederland-20-crosby-25-final/page-11

"We weren't trying to win, just see where we needed to make adjustments." 

Again April, I wonder about you? You know that was sarcasm because what's what the Ned fans say after non-district losses right? If you read further down you'll see where that was addressed. I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt on that one and say you're not serious. Otherwise you're continuously proving my point.

Oh and you another one who wants to resort to name calling and personal put downs when you get hot in the head. So mature  :rolleyes:

Hot headed? Girl I'm stirring the pot before I go back on the unit. I actually like you April so I didn't mean anything by it. It was more of a Dayton thing.

Crazy how many people really dislike Crosby. Can someone please explain why there is so much dislike for Crosby and please don't say its because of some of the posters that back Crosby.

It's because Dayton's upset their local green sheet of a paper finds their football team irrelevant

Crazy how many people really dislike Crosby. Can someone please explain why there is so much dislike for Crosby and please don't say its because of some of the posters that back Crosby.

It's because Dayton's upset their local green sheet of a paper finds their football team irrelevant

Might be the same for Barrett Station... 

It's because Dayton's upset their local green sheet of a paper finds their football team irrelevant and would rather headline how any meth lab closures they are having.

wow that really hurts. To your point though I read the entire paper and don't recall any meth lab closings. So if you know something I don't I guess their still open for business.