Crosby @ Angleton. Battle of the powerhouse Cats.

Crazy how many people really dislike Crosby. Can someone please explain why there is so much dislike for Crosby and please don't say its because of some of the posters that back Crosby.

It's probably mostly because of me and now the new 14. When you start pointing out facts and back them up with concrete documentation such as statistics and trends you become an idiot on here, even though people are always posting what their players have done. We also aren't really that good as you can see from the consensus on here, so when I point out things like we've only lost once in bi-district play the last 6 years they look at it as an indictment on Crosby and tell you how good their teams really are even though you beat them. Crosby fans also tend to tell you they'll beat you before they actually do it which is another problem, only for Crosby though. Same way if we point out what a kid is doing on the recruiting trail you get the idiotic comments about having 29 D1 players or 16 all-americans and losing in the second round. It's a lot like the SC posters and team people disliked, nobody in the bi-district could beat them but they sucked because they went undefeated two straight years and couldn't get out of the second round. You just have to get used to SETX logic.

Might be the same for Barrett Station... 

There are no meth labs in Barrett Station due to limited demand. The preferred product is still produced with arm & hammer in an anchor cup, but there is plenty of it as you can see from the way they supply Liberty County. LOL  

Not Crosby.

Angleton

you may have a point based on the Crosby vs NED prediction, lawd knows I missed that one by a mile, I thought Crosby was supposed to be this super team like SC was supposed to be the past 2 years, yall are just an average ballclub: with 29 D1 players. ;)

Angleton wins this one with ease.

"powerhouse"?  Angleton wins... statster....  :lol:

1st highlight: Really? Selective memory I see.   2nd highlight: Nothing naive about my post. Dayton is either gonna win or lose And as for other teams I pick who I think will win. ... And the only reason Crosby won by 5 instead of oh lets say 20 or 30 was because why? Don't make me go back and find your reason for that score... Angleton wins! We will ALL be waiting for YOUR reasons why Crosby lost... 

I see Angelton winning this. Defensive holding penalties are gonna kill Crosby.

This is pretty funny now.LOL

you may have a point based on the Crosby vs NED prediction, lawd knows I missed that one by a mile, I thought Crosby was supposed to be this super team like SC was supposed to be the past 2 years, yall are just an average ballclub: with 29 D1 players. ;)
Angleton wins this one with ease.

Please tell us ur picking BH next week. Hahahahaha. Angleton with ease huh nice pick Mr. Nostradamus.