Hypothetical Games

DirtyBird

Guest Farmer Fran

HJ vs Silsbee so I could read Bedelmon's predictions and see Aggie, Farmer and BadSanta squirm. :)

you would not see me squirm. In my opinion HJ is a better football team at this point in the season.

Have to go with Dayton vs North Shore. A team that was supposed to beat Channelview by 21 vs a team that will beat them by 21. The consensus best preseason offense in 21-5a vs the best offense in 21-6a.

NS offense on a good day would smoke alot of teams. Idk if they smoke Dayton D on its good day.

" Playoffs",Newton ties kirbyville 35-35, kirbyville advances by first downs, they play tatum next round who wins?? How and why.......I want believe nothing unless there is a box score and stats.

Kirbyville because in 2014 we are a much better football team than Newton on both sides of the ball. If you cant pass and run or defend the pass how you expect to beat somebody!!!??,,,,LOL

NS offense on a good day would smoke alot of teams. Idk if they smoke Dayton D on its good day.

On its good day Dayton's D gives 4-500 yards to average teams. On the days they been having the last couple of years they would give up 5-700 yards to good teams. I think a run heavy team like NS with one of the top three o-lines In the state would easily get 6-800 yards on Dayton. You'll see what I mean when CV can't crack 150 rushing on NS.

If you asked me to make a prediction then Id picked Tatum over Kirbyville but it would be a good game and Tatum would not score more than 30

Why? Bro Newton not that good this year and next year they really gonna be hurt. That big win over Newton Isnt surprising. Jasper have the most talent and we matches up well with them year in year out. Tatum is coached good over there, but I believe the game could go either way.