Orangefield @ Kville wk 2

If Kirbyville play up to their level of talent...I see 40 or 50 points on the board. Oh and if the weather is fair unlike the game in Bridge City.

New prediction
Kirbyville w
Orangefield final
Orangefield decides since 1980 spoke and said kville the best, there is no need in showing up. They forfeit to prevent injury and embarrasment.

New prediction
Kirbyville w
Orangefield final
Orangefield decides since 1980 spoke and said kville the best, there is no need in showing up. They forfeit to prevent injury and embarrasment.

not long ago I made a comment that he should calm down and chill out...but with statments like this and UT's response I change my mind. They are asking for it! LOL

Go Bedelmon on them!!!!

not long ago I made a comment that he should calm down and chill out...but with statments like this and UT's response I change my mind. They are asking for it! LOL

Go Bedelmon on them!!!!

I still have kville winning district. You can ask Utfan what I tell him about kville. But I enjoy 1980 so much I'm gonna keep the comments going. Only way to get a laugh going when I get off work

I know how you is. You is trying to live through these kids to resurrect memories about how bad or better yet how good you wish you were. Every homer who forces the situation was never a stud on any field. Perhaps you were close to somebody or some experience; therefore stirring up 25-30 years of jealousy or envy. Ok, enough Dr. Phil on yo arse!