Orangefield @ Kville wk 2

I was at OF/Buna game and OF killed themselves with turnovers and penalties.  missed FG with 2 min left and another blocked as time expired.  Buna was Buna in the fact that their was bad clock  management when you can run the clock out to end game but start running bad plays and calling timeout.  OF struggled but I thing OF exposed Buna's weak spots in the secondary and a smaller than usual OL/DL 

I think OF has the potential to keep it respectful but could be worse. 

my prediction

Kirbyville 35

Orangefield 10

I know how you is. You is trying to live through these kids to resurrect memories about how bad or better yet how good you wish you were. Every homer who forces the situation was never a stud on any field. Perhaps you were close to somebody or some experience; therefore stirring up 25-30 years of jealousy or envy. Ok, enough Dr. Phil on yo arse!

Ha! Negative! Kirbyville wins this game TexMex. Better worry about what's finna happen to Kountze.

We seem to have one too many homers and at least 2 too many haters hijacking threads. Its funny for a while then it gets to be annoying.

The fact is most of us know very little about OF. Some people who were at that were at the game said they didn't play very well offensivly. I've been told that Buna also had the same problem and it wasn't OFs defense that kept it close. Kirbyville didn't have major issues either way in the rain. I say on a dry field, at home the Wildcats are going to be a handful this week.
Kville 42+
OF 6

We seem to have one too many homers and at least 2 too many haters hijacking threads. Its funny for a while then it gets to be annoying. That's right!

The fact is most of us know very little about OF. Some people who were at that were at the game said they didn't play very well offensivly. I've been told that Buna also had the same problem and it wasn't OFs defense that kept it close. Kirbyville didn't have major issues either way in the rain. I say on a dry field, at home the Wildcats are going to be a handful this week.
Kville 42+
OF 6

Just like I said 1980

When u gunna listen !

U got your boys way hyped up

Liked to got upset by Ofield

SMH

in what world is 42-27 almost getting upset????    I realize after what your team did tonite it feels better to come over here and talk crap but If i was you Id be more worried about what happened on your side of the field tonite.   You better find a way for your team to play all 4 quarters or you wont even get past woodville.

Just like I said 1980

When u gunna listen ! Hype?? Last time Tim checked Kirbyville beat Orangefield by 2 scores with all the fumbles we had. Kountze ain't what you HYPE them to be! Next week I think gonna ride to see HJ hang 40+ on that lil defense of yall.

U got your boys way hyped up

Liked to got upset by Ofield

SMH

It's week two every team should have a few things to tighten up as does kirbyville. But it's better to win ugly and go from there than to lose and wonder where to go after a lose. Kirbyville will iron out all the kinks. One problem I saw tonight was we moved the ball deep into orang field territory and our offense just fizzle out and not execute the plays called. Thought the passing game looked better tonight and the running game looked good at times. The defense swarmed around the ball and brought the hats tonight. Sure orangefield had a few big plays on the night. I wouldn't call it a sloppy game just a game where both the offense and defense didnt execute on every possession They will be fine got 2 weeks before district starts. I would imagine we iron a few wrinkles out next week in deweyville.