BMT Central @ PA Memorial: Predictions

now u reaching for straws lol.. It was ozen that was doing the talking and got slaughtered... Pam had one personnel foul for taunting. Total of 3 penalties for the game. Look at the game last year. He had two big runs which got him about 100-110 yards alone. After that, nothing which led to central heaving it and hoping to get a flag which they did. If he was all that, shouldn't he scored on the goaline when it took four times to get it in with last being inches from not making it by Jacquet?? And who said a db would be hitting him?? We have line backers and line man... And i know you not calling the best db in the triangle sub par?? CJ Levine will take a rb/wr lunch, milk, fruit cup, and pudding!!

LMBO

Central - 28

Memorial - 14

Centrals LB's are very strong and pounded Demarcus last night. They are better than what the final outcome was!!! They are pissed as well as PA Memorial! These are North and Southend kids with a lot of dog in them and will not just lay down!!! PA has a 2 Studs at running back, 1 is a bruiser and one is a sideline seeker!!! Corey is a great young man and runs like a locomotive!!!! If you let that train get going you might as well get the hell out of the way!!! Toby is a lot smarter than you guys think. Central will win this one!!!

Central - 28

Memorial - 14

Centrals LB's are very strong and pounded Demarcus last night. They are better than what the final outcome was!!! They are pissed as well as PA Memorial! These are North and Southend kids with a lot of dog in them and will not just lay down!!! PA has a 2 Studs at running back, 1 is a bruiser and one is a sideline seeker!!! Corey is a great young man and runs like a locomotive!!!! If you let that train get going you might as well get the hell out of the way!!! Toby is a lot smarter than you guys think. Central will win this one!!!

2 studs eh? Lol. Ok.

Memorial can't throw and won't because they are content with running the ball. They cant defend the pass because they let Ozen receivers get behind them on those occasions. The Ozen receivers just didn't complete the play. Jag recievers male plays as shown against the west enders... Your district mates...

Memorial can't throw and won't because they are content with running the ball. They cant defend the pass because they let Ozen receivers get behind them on those occasions. The Ozen receivers just didn't complete the play. Jag recievers male plays as shown against the west enders... Your district mates...

Soulja, bro I usually agree with you on alot. Man but I think you're delusional on this one. You say our DB's can't cover, yet Ozen only had 1 completion. Whether that's due to "drops" are "coverage" the still only had O-N-E! You say we're content running. I'll ask you this, if it's not broke why fix it? I'll keep doing it till you stop me.

ps keep thinking we can't throw.

Soulja, bro I usually agree with you on alot. Man but I think you're delusional on this one. You say our DB's can't cover, yet Ozen only had 1 completion. Whether that's due to "drops" are "coverage" the still only had O-N-E! You say we're content running. I'll ask you this, if it's not broke why fix it? I'll keep doing it till you stop me.

ps keep thinking we can't throw.

If your coined as having the best secondary in SETX, no Ozen receiver should be able to get behind your defense.. Obviously it was the receiver's hands that allowed those 2 or 3 tds to remain on the field.

Those other 2 ran on an already exhausted Ozen defense that was on the field because of a pathetic offense. Like I said, 2 studs... And 2 bench warmers..

I wouldn't exactly call them "benchwarmers" we just didn't need to bring them and there package into the game.

If your coined as having the best secondary in SETX, no Ozen receiver should be able to get behind your defense.. Obviously it was the receiver's hands that allowed those 2 or 3 tds to remain on the field.

told you the starting corner ON THAT side was in street clothes with a knee brace on...hopefully he will be ready to go Friday. sorry bro, the ONLY offense toby and the roots crew has is jacquet and whaley....the o-line is turable(barkly voice)...

told you the starting corner ON THAT side was in street clothes with a knee brace on...hopefully he will be ready to go Friday. sorry bro, the ONLY offense toby and the roots crew has is jacquet and whaley....the o-line is turable(barkly voice)...

oh and to be honest #5 k. Vincent jr didn't do half bad.

oh and to be honest #5 k. Vincent jr didn't do half bad.

he was good.

Soulja: the game was well in hand when the Ozen WRs got free. Memorial was actually playing subs in and out on one of the blunders. Only 1 starter got burned and that play he indirectly led that WR to go wide and he stepped outta bounds.

he was good.

Soulja: the game was well in hand when the Ozen WRs got free. Memorial was actually playing subs in and out on one of the blunders. Only 1 starter got burned and that play he indirectly led that WR to go wide and he stepped outta bounds.

Boyd lead that receiver too far to the sidelines. But make no respect, that receiver was like 15 yards opened and that Memorial defender was burnt toast...

28-24 Jags. Ooh an let me add no adjustments were made for Corbin in first half. Keeping that midget on him was str8 stupid. Second central left more plays on the field than Brook did. An towards the end Brook was scared an played not to lost the game which they almost did. The refs missed a few calls on the horse collars. I'll holla at you cubs an let y'all know if you will ever stand a chance against the titans so stay tune.