Since 2002 PAM has played:
The Woodlands
Tyler Lee
Lufkin (the Dez Bryant years)
Smithson Valley
Katy (playoffs)
Pearland (playoffs)
Aldine Nimitz
Aldine MacArthur (the mustangs/ playoffs and non district)
Midland Lee (non district, home and home)
Manvel (playoffs, PNG knows them)
Cioblo Steele
I'm sure I've forgotten some, that was just to name a few....

yep, the JT Lions also.

All 3 teams from BMT will get into the playoffs. WB at the 3 or 4 spot , Central will win their district, (lets admit, it is weak) and Ozen will get in too, Suggs will keep pounding the rock and it will work against teams like Lumberton, Lee, Vidor and the other soft teams in that district. I think Central can make a deep run if they can make it past the 0-3 start they are going to experience. 

This game will not be close period! By 28 at least. The total package is too great for the jags to handle. This will be the best o line/running game since JC. This o line is dominant nasty, aggressive and blocks to the whistle. I've been here they are big and all that. I will say again, o line coach Clayton is back. Down in a 3 pt stance mush it will be. It's something about this team that is very dangerous for any team to handle. I watched the brook/jag game Friday and thought that Jaquet will not get that time to run around and make plays like he did. I stand firm Titans win by 28

Of course not soulja, all that because the brook back what's his name what's his name ran for 206 yds. That's a big indicator

Brook has a HUGE o-line. Thet just lean on you. I've seen your o-line. Let's just say... They won't be getting that push.... And even if Dalphine rush for a lot of yards.... That does not automatically translate to wins....

Hey @GOAT ask Kenny Ray what his name is or ask the kids what his name is he has being doing what he done Friday night since the 7th grade! He was moved up to Varsity as a Freshman and then got a set back. By the end of this season you will know and say his name!!! Like Ali did to the cat the wouldn't say his name. For right now his name will be 206 and 4 TD's and that is what your 2 backs put up together against Ozen! His name is young Mr. Demarcus Smith or just call him #3!!! Anything else homie I can inbox you about it and we can rap a bit!!! Respect my boy and all of the hard work he has put in to get back!!!

quote name="Mr Da wvis" post="1523588" timestamp="1409592141"]Hey @GOAT ask Kenny Ray what his name is or ask the kids what his name is he has being doing what he done Friday night since the 7th grade! He was moved up to Varsity as a Freshman and then got a set back. By the end of this season you will know and say his name!!! Like Ali did to the cat the wouldn't say his name. For right now his name will be 206 and 4 TD's and that is what your 2 backs put up together against Ozen! His name is young Mr. Demarcus Smith or just call him #3!!! Anything else homie I can inbox you about it and we can rap a bit!!! Respect my boy and all of the hard work he has put in to get back!!![/quote]Man not trying to hear all that. No one was being disrespectful to your son. My point wasn't even about your son,it was about how the central d gave up 206 to 1 player. I don't doubt the work your son has put in. Don't be so sensitive next time. Plus he'll get to show his worth when plays MHS!