Kirbyville 42 Bridge City 7 Final

WOSgrad

D-20...good take...what I'm gonna say is not to say they are not a team worthy of being a district champ contender...but I guess with all the hype about K-ville and their dominance it was a bit of a let down for me personally...I Guess I just expected to see A team roll on the field and destroy their opponent! That did not happen...WP 1980...I would slow my roll if I were you...I mean your a very good promoter...remind me of Paul Heyman off WWE! Yes in the end K-ville hung a good score on BC but domination...did not see it

Other than not defending the short pass as well as they could have what else would be expected of Kville? The only score BC got was an oppourtunity they should never have been given. One pick6 called back. One fumble on the goal line which were costly mistakes. Other than that it was a great showing. AND it was their first game do they will get better.

Other than not defending the short pass as well as they could have what else would be expected of Kville? The only score BC got was an oppourtunity they should never have been given. One pick6 called back. One fumble on the goal line which were costly mistakes. Other than that it was a great showing. AND it was their first game do they will get better.

I'm sure they will...k-ville will be a tough team and deserve to be a front runner...IMO!

actually they put themselves in that field position by that punt return which they fumbled near the goaline. I have to say that dude was a tank for BC, but they rarely let him carry it. But Kirbyville played really well