Kirbyville 42 Bridge City 7 Final

WOSgrad

Kirbyville played well tonight besides a fumble in the red zone. They have a physical, aggressive, and massive o line. I believe I could have ran through some of those holes. The wet field was a little bit of factor when players would make cuts and turns on the field, but overall a good solid offense. Only negative offensively is the backfield is farely small. (Not saying they aren't good 1980) Dennis is really quick and good at making cuts outside the tackle. Defensively, they have a really good front 7. Decent height at the corner and safety spots, but are real suspect to the short passing game. If BC would have been in mid season form and in tune with their QB and receivers then I believe the game would have been a lot closer.

They had to throw short because we took everything deep away. If we struggled with the pass I didn't see it. I thought the DB's played a hell of a game. Not to mention Cauley had 3 int's tonight one returned for a TD that got called back. On a dry field tonight this game would have really gotten out of hand. We fumbled inside the 10 once and turned the ball over on downs on about the 12. Their only score came on a short field that we gave them inside our 30 on a 4th and 1 we didn't get.

Kirbyville played well tonight besides a fumble in the red zone. They have a physical, aggressive, and massive o line. I believe I could have ran through some of those holes. The wet field was a little bit of factor when players would make cuts and turns on the field, but overall a good solid offense. Only negative offensively is the backfield is farely small. (Not saying they aren't good 1980) Dennis is really quick and good at making cuts outside the tackle. Defensively, they have a really good front 7. Decent height at the corner and safety spots, but are real suspect to the short passing game. If BC would have been in mid season form and in tune with their QB and receivers then I believe the game would have been a lot closer.

I don't think BC wanna see Kirbyville in mid season. Only first game...they gonna be ready for district.