LET'S GO TITANS!!!

i'm pulling for ya and supporting ya!!! seems like the PASnooze drops ball AGAIN... have the pride of the golden headed fleece one's with a huge color pic and NOTHING on the titans, which OPENS the season with the area's FIRST game...this is the stuff i'm talking about Gabe...may not be your fault, but this is why some of us think that rag is a joke.

I think Gabe has explained this before. Each day of the week is designated for a team. Not sure of order, but Monday would have a team, then Tuesday different team, and so on. Each team that the News covers would have a feature article on their designated day.

I am quite certain that tomorrow's paper will be all bout the Titans. ;)

I think Gabe has explained this before. Each day of the week is designated for a team. Not sure of order, but Monday would have a team, then Tuesday different team, and so on. Each team that the News covers would have a feature article on their designated day.

I am quite certain that tomorrow's paper will be all bout the Titans. ;)

about priorities AG...i mean PAM plays BEFORE nederland....it's the PORT ARTHUR MEMORIAL TITANS, NOT THE PORT ARTHUR BULLDOGS...PAM is the "home" team.. maybe the paper needs to change to "The County News" or Mid County Gazzette then that would shut me up...

about priorities AG...i mean PAM plays BEFORE nederland....it's the PORT ARTHUR MEMORIAL TITANS, NOT THE PORT ARTHUR BULLDOGS...PAM is the "home" team.. maybe the paper needs to change to "The County News" or Mid County Gazzette then that would shut me up...

I understand. But you know how most things are, run by dollars and cents. I am betting most ad money for the News comes from that Mid County area than the city of PA. ;)

can you blame PA residents??...this has been going on since my days in highschool (89-93)...so you right, i guess if i lived in PA and saw this on the regular, i'll read the BE or OL...maybe start showing love for your own city, maybe you will get some  or most of the people back...what i find funny is when PAM went 5 deep, the snooze had no choice to jump on the bandwagon smh..lol

I'll be @ The Butch Early helping my Wife with her Booster duties. Hopefully I'll see some of you guys before I take my seat on the Shaded Side

imma see what liltex wants to do, I really wouldn't mind showing my face around you Pear Orchard folk in my black and red just to see the tears flowing after we beat the brakes off yall. Lol