Why is everyone forgetting Dayton?

Barbers Hill is gonna run out of house building space. Guess where they are gonna start moving to when that happens. Lil ole Dayton. All those new plants going up over there on the mound. Dayton will get a lot of growth from that.

hmmmmmm……… ..

Barbers Hill is gonna run out of house building space. Guess where they are gonna start moving to when that happens. Lil ole Dayton. All those new(petro-chem) plants going up over there on the mound. Dayton will get a lot of growth from that.

I fixed this for ya :D

Come on Coug you've seen what we got coming up, they did whip your boys team.

They did whip my boy's team. Actually #6 beat us by hisself, it was clear Crosby had the better overall athletes but Dayton took coaching better. Our little Micheal Vick also broke his arm against Gentry a week or two before and they were never the same. Our 8th graders beat Dayton a combined 96-8 last year though and your freshman stud qb is now at GCM. I think once Lil' Coug and his buddies mix in with the class above them there will be a significant size and talent gap between the schools. Craig Williams was on that 8th grade team last year and is now the starting rb on varsity as a freshman as an example of what we have coming up. Loads of size and skill players coming up for Crosby the next 5 or 6 years. If Riordan stays around to see these kids through he'll blow Hancock's win/loss record away.

They did whip my boy's team. Actually #6 beat us by hisself, it was clear Crosby had the better overall athletes but Dayton took coaching better. Our little Micheal Vick also broke his arm against Gentry a week or two before and they were never the same. Our 8th graders beat Dayton a combined 96-8 last year though and your freshman stud qb is now at GCM. I think once Lil' Coug and his buddies mix in with the class above them there will be a significant size and talent gap between the schools. Craig Williams was on that 8th grade team last year and is now the starting rb on varsity as a freshman as an example of what we have coming up. Loads of size and skill players coming up for Crosby the next 5 or 6 years. If Riordan stays around to see these kids through he'll blow Hancock's win/loss record away.

I'll go ahead & put it out there Dayt will beat Crosby again next yr.O/L all jrs avg 280ish,2 srs D/L w/2 giant Soph.And a JV team gonna whip Crosby this yr. ;)